'My Custom Tab/List'

KhwPp

Social Credit
As many know, V3 is not that fps-friendly for every machine out there. I had this idea of creating your personal tab with the modules you wanted there (should be limited to a certain amount of modules per tab).

Before I explain this, let me show you how I manage my GUI for my needs:
9S1DMIA.jpg
As you can see I only have a few tabs opened and that's because that's literally what I use, I don't need anything else for a practice server, other modules are useless or irrelevant so why would I take space and cause lag to my machine with things I don't use? (Even tho I've got a good machine)
But here's the thing: I don't want the Sprint module because being honest, who uses this?

But let's create the situation of a Hypixel player (that does not record):
YJqpcc3.jpg
Fair enough to be considered cancer, just go and try this by yourself and see how your fps drop to 30 only clicking RSHIFT. (and it's not even in chroma mode)

What should be implemented is a customizable tab that's lets users add modules their newly created tab;

why do you need that mix of crap and milk like that ^ when you could have a custom tab showing whatever you want?:
5K5zBxF.jpg

Of course there should be the possibility of making at lest 2 tabs because you wouldn't ever to able to expand them all here.

NOTE: I do know this is not a priority but I think this would drastically help reduce fps issues. I don't think this would be too hard to code since they're already making an option for auto-clicker to specifically choose which blocks works with it.
Now, I don't know if this would bring any "detection methods" but I'm pretty sure it's a good idea to start helping those who do posses a low-end computer.

KhwPp

Social Credit
This would be also helpful to have mor clear GUI which looks very cool like the first pic.

Manthe

Admin
Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '15
The amount of modules has 0 effect on fps unless you have them enabled.

Manthe

Admin
Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '15
Alright, forget about fps. Is this possible?
I don't see the purpose other than reducing gui clutter. If that's a desired feature then we could consider adding the ability to add/remove module buttons off the gui.

KhwPp

Social Credit
I don't see the purpose other than reducing gui clutter. If that's a desired feature then we could consider adding the ability to add/remove module buttons off the gui.
Well yeah that's the real point just thought that'd be more complicated. Also is there any way to make a different theme for Vape without making the client detectable? It doesn't have to have custom fonts.

Manthe

Admin
Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '15
Well yeah that's the real point just thought that'd be more complicated. Also is there any way to make a different theme for Vape without making the client detectable? It doesn't have to have custom fonts.
Yeah thats possible not not at all a priority right now