More logistics and legitimacy to AimAssist

Pyseph

Social Credit
Hello!
I am a Roblox-lua based (rLua for short) exploiter, and as such have made my own universal aimbot.

From what I see, this GUI lacks legitimacy when it comes to its AimAssist.
The main issue at hand is that the speed is constant, and the end offset of the mouse is always the same position.

My suggestion would be to have the AimAssist's speed be affected by pseudo-random values (be it the inbuilt pseudo-random generator that the language you use has or a custom implemented one), and have the end offset use the same concept.

This would greatly affect the end results.

Some other suggestions that I won't explain: AimAssist curving (slider), random curving patterns for AimAssist (not togglable), FOV circle, FOV circle customization (color, visible/invisible, transparency, color etc), Aim smoothing, Body part selection, Accuracy, Target switch delay, triggerbot (& triggerbot delay).

My discord if anyone has questions: Pyseph#0001

MastaNub

Social Credit
FOV circle is a nice idea but... you aim your lego sword at a huge minecraft hitbox. I like all the other ones like accuracy, body part selection and target switch delay.

Pyseph

Social Credit
FOV circle is a nice idea but... you aim your lego sword at a huge minecraft hitbox. I like all the other ones like accuracy, body part selection and target switch delay.
In ROBLOX, FOV is one of the critical selling points, at least in 'PvP' and shooter games.
Honestly I can see uses for it, but seeing as how no one has made an FOV for minecraft (or any popular ones, at the very least), I'd say it would become a winning point against other GUIs.

Pyseph

Social Credit
Also, I noticed that the GUI doesn't save the settings... What the hell?
I thought it was the basic drawing point of a competent GUI, let alone one for 35$.

MastaNub

Social Credit
I use Vape Lite lol it works just fine. I think Vape V3 should have a "sync settings" button and profiles

Pyseph

Social Credit
I use Vape Lite lol it works just fine. I think Vape V3 should have a "sync settings" button and profiles
Looked through the GUI and found a save settings button.
Nevertheless, I was expecting the GUI to automatically save it like with my GUI.

Last edited:

James

Retired Customer Support
Social Credit
We have been making Minecraft Hacked Clients for 5, going on 6 years now. Every single thing done with our clients is a purposeful, thought out decision - not a rushed one. Our clients do not automatically save your settings because we do not keep local files on your computer regarding your client settings. We store them on our own servers, and each time you launch Vape it fetches your settings for you. This is done to decrease detection rates and limit the possible avenues to which someone could be found using our client(s) if they were to be screenshared.

Vape's AimAssist does more than what meets the eye. I appreciate your suggestions as to adding more "randomness" to AimAssist, but we don't implement some of the exact things you have mentioned because they actually open up more detection methods than they close. If something isn't broken, we are not going to change it -- and Vape's AimAssist is not, and has not been broken, for a very long time. The algorithm it uses to manipulate your view angles is the direct result of our continued work over half a decade of programming these hacked clients.

Another thing to note is that Minecraft is not a projectile / hitscan based shooter game. At any given time you're only really going to be tracking one or two targets in a fight. We could overly complicate our client and add an Aim Assist FOV circle as you have recommended, but Vape is already a very complicated client as is. We do not want to add unnecessary complexity to our client, especially when our modules already more than accomplish the goals we had in mind for them.

We are not rookies and we are aware of the implications of the decisions we make regarding how our modules do what they do. AimAssist works in a very certain way, and while it may look like it is not doing much, it bypasses just about every single AntiCheat I've ever heard of -- more effectively than any other client out there, at least.

rev

Social Credit
Also, I noticed that the GUI doesn't save the settings... What the hell?
I thought it was the basic drawing point of a competent GUI, let alone one for 35$.
save the settings yourself lol not that hard

Pyseph

Social Credit
We have been making Minecraft Hacked Clients for 5, going on 6 years now. Every single thing done with our clients is a purposeful, thought out decision - not a rushed one. Our clients do not automatically save your settings because we do not keep local files on your computer regarding your client settings. We store them on our own servers, and each time you launch Vape it fetches your settings for you. This is done to decrease detection rates and limit the possible avenues to which someone could be found using our client(s) if they were to be screenshared.

Vape's AimAssist does more than what meets the eye. I appreciate your suggestions as to adding more "randomness" to AimAssist, but we don't implement some of the exact things you have mentioned because they actually open up more detection methods than they close. If something isn't broken, we are not going to change it -- and Vape's AimAssist is not, and has not been broken, for a very long time. The algorithm it uses to manipulate your view angles is the direct result of our continued work over half a decade of programming these hacked clients.

Another thing to note is that Minecraft is not a projectile / hitscan based shooter game. At any given time you're only really going to be tracking one or two targets in a fight. We could overly complicate our client and add an Aim Assist FOV circle as you have recommended, but Vape is already a very complicated client as is. We do not want to add unnecessary complexity to our client, especially when our modules already more than accomplish the goals we had in mind for them.

We are not rookies and we are aware of the implications of the decisions we make regarding how our modules do what they do. AimAssist works in a very certain way, and while it may look like it is not doing much, it bypasses just about every single AntiCheat I've ever heard of -- more effectively than any other client out there, at least.
I do not understand your point regarding pseudo-randomness being more detectable than no randomness.
Could you give more details regarding that, or some examples?

Pyseph

Social Credit

Also, you could have the GUI loop through a save settings loop every 60 seconds or so, which would do just as good.

Manthe

Admin
Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '15
I do not understand your point regarding pseudo-randomness being more detectable than no randomness.
Could you give more details regarding that, or some examples?
There is randomness, but this is not a first person shooter where you aim to a single point 2 inches from your cursor for a short period of time, so the type of randomness is different and serves an entirely different purpose compared to other games. In Minecraft the purpose of AimAssist is to constantly be facing towards someone, so aiming in random directions/lines or random body parts would bring no benefit, and could also put the player at a disadvantage since looking anywhere besides directly forwards effectively gives you less reach distance.