MMC Blink

Gay_noob

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '19
I've been banned on 30 odd accounts using blink and I think I'm the reason they patched on Minemen. This was the most fun I've had in MC in ages, teleporting on people in meetups. They've now added in some sort of plugin that whenever I blink I get a 1-2 second delay where I have the no hit glitch, this never used to happen.

Please can someone tell me if settings need adjusting or can the devs upgrade this somehow? Settings below:

1709761867369.png

VapeV4

ThatDonutGuy

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '23
I've been banned on 30 odd accounts using blink and I think I'm the reason they patched on Minemen. This was the most fun I've had in MC in ages, teleporting on people in meetups. They've now added in some sort of plugin that whenever I blink I get a 1-2 second delay where I have the no hit glitch, this never used to happen.

Please can someone tell me if settings need adjusting or can the devs upgrade this somehow? Settings below:

View attachment 8888
Try with Bi-Directional, as it will prevent Minemen from sending you packets that you shouldn't receive if you were legit.
I don't think they have things to detect Blink but still.
Also Minemen staff may also then ban you for using Blink if someone reports you as it is very blatant

Gay_noob

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '19
Try with Bi-Directional, as it will prevent Minemen from sending you packets that you shouldn't receive if you were legit.
I don't think they have things to detect Blink but still.
Also Minemen staff may also then ban you for using Blink if someone reports you as it is very blatant
Thanks - tried this but with bi directional you're unable to see what the opponent is doing in terms of movement. The server freezes temporarily while in blink mode until you come out of it. Not ideal for the upper hand.

VapeV4

Targeteater

Social Credit
Vape user
Feb '24

View attachment 8888
litterly insta bans >sob>

VapeV4

ThatDonutGuy

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '23
It doesn't insta ban trust me, I got a 100 win streak on build UHC using blink. It's only a staff ban.
Then keep using it but don't too much. If you know it isn't because of some Blink check, just keep using it with your old settings but not as much as before

Gay_noob

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '19
Then keep using it but don't too much. If you know it isn't because of some Blink check, just keep using it with your old settings but not as much as before
The only issue is like my original post, they've somehow patched it so when I blink on someone I get a 1-2 second delay of no hit glitch, so the opponent technically has the upper hand and can hit me freely without my return.

VapeV4

ThatDonutGuy

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '23
The only issue is like my original post, they've somehow patched it so when I blink on someone I get a 1-2 second delay of no hit glitch, so the opponent technically has the upper hand and can hit me freely without my return.
Does it happen with Bi-directional ? If not try using it instead and predict your opponent, and if it keeps happening, just don't use Blink

VapeV4 VapeLite

Merryzz

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20
you cant bypass this