Manthe, Please dmca this guy

D1wastaken

Social Credit
Ngl the best version is .10 the newer sucks lmfao
Lmao but it would be better to get without Crack. Also I came to know the real crack also extracts a undetectable scr. File which is a virus which start when u start your computer so I totally don't recommend using any Crack even if real.

VapeV4

FFA

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '23
Lmao but it would be better to get without Crack. Also I came to know the real crack also extracts a undetectable scr. File which is a virus which start when u start your computer so I totally don't recommend using any Crack even if real.
oh shit factory reset ur pc and change password of all ur account

D1wastaken

Social Credit
oh shit factory reset ur pc and change password of all ur account
Nah I manually deleted as it wasn't advance rat or something like that and I see that my pc works normally now earlier it had been slow.

VapeV4

FFA

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '23
Nah I manually deleted as it wasn't advance rat or something like that and I see that my pc works normally now earlier it had been slow.
Dude if I had made a crack of vape I would never put a virus even if it would make big money because it’s sucks to have a virus idk why many ppl do it even if the crack work I mean yeah money but it sooo sad for the victim

D1wastaken

Social Credit
Dude if I had made a crack of vape I would never put a virus even if it would make big money because it’s sucks to have a virus idk why many ppl do it even if the crack work I mean yeah money but it sooo sad for the victim
They do blind trust as the crack is working and this isn't good 😕

VapeV4

FFA

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '23
It like u know there ppl who prefer getting 1m chucks than end like hunger lmfao the worse thing is 1m vbuck is lik
They do blind trust as the crack is working and this isn't good 😕
at least if they wanna just money just make the crack don’t work soo ppl know it a virus because silency is horrible

VapeV4

FFA

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '23
That like ppl who prefer getting 1m vbuck than end hunger lmfao