Manthe Clicker

JustAVapeUser

Social Credit
First off, FUck you, but I CLEARLY STATED, THATS ONE OF THE MAIN METHODS ON ME COUNTERING THIS, Get your lazy ass to make it if u want, never in my life i've hated someone ever from this stupidity. CLEARLY not understanding that all you need is for the program to search the main pixels in the middle thats where your aiming at. Think about this, its afucking square that the program will search for. also if ur gonna be a fa**ot, and say "certain resolution" Buddy, who tf doesnt have a 1920 x 1080 monitor? it would work properly. I will make my own clicker. not for u, not for anyone. I hope u understand in life more concepts.

Saying it wont work properly, BITCH go fuckin ur self, ur the retard sucking ur moms dick
You can't even speak proper English, retard haha

Social Credit
You can't even speak proper English, retard haha
Imagine fucking saying u have bad grammar when they were minimal flaws, and wants to be a fucking inconsiderate dick head that’s extremely undeniable and still wanting to act like you’re cool and saying retard when i clearly proved u fucking wrong and still being a petty bitch about it. i can’t see u going far in life with that type of fucking undeniable strength u have. and than getting mad because i won’t make u a fucking auto clicker for u cuz u spent $10 for it. Sad

Baguette69

Social Credit
limit item function? wdym by that? also HOW in the fuck im i supposed to do that? I never said i can make it, its possible, but very hard for a external auto clicker that limits items. never claim, never had to prove shit.

Fuck off

Understand how coding works, EACH pixel has a certain color, and its usually stored in HEX or RGB CODE. Even a blakc tile can have countless shades, all with different numbers.

For example a black tile to the human eye can be extracted into a RGB COLOR WOULD BE

10 10 10
1 1 1
16 16 16
13 13 13

Thats why i said to make a texture pack with a unique color, I gave orange for an example,

What the program will do, its going to search for that UNIQUE RGB COLOR. So its basically impossible for there to be any false errors in the program. If we give the breaking lines texture a different RGB color to all the other game pixels (just to be safe) into somehting like 251 155 4 AND (THE TEXTURE PACK MUST AND MUST have the breaking lines covering the whole entire block that will be 251 155 4 RGB COLOR) WHAT THE ROBOT METHOD WILL DO, its going to search for for 251 155 4 for the middle of the screen.

NOW lets set parameters for the program. Were going to search for 4 main pixels on the screen, assuming that the CROSSHAIR is in the middle of the screen, we have to go in the texture pack, and make the crosshair smaller to make it have more spefic value.

Than with the 4 main pixels we would want, we would want the main pixels as a square shape, but very close the middle of the screen. Soon as we get this, the program will be soon ready. BUT KEEP IN MIND, ITS REQUIRED FOR THE 4 main PIXELS BE IN THE BLOCK.

So if u didnt understand considering u never coded before anything like this and think ur a total badass from calling me a retard everytime, this is the instructions of what the program will do.

1. The program will go to pixel coord 1, 2, 3, 4 AKA the 4 main pixels I SAID ABOVE
2. If any of the pixel coords detect if theres any pixel color of RGB 251 155 4, it will STOP.

Now this is a big concern, the fact that this will only happend once we CAN place it in a while loop, and if we place it in a while loop, the program would take up to much memory, or it will take over your computer and cause caos.

The cool thing about programming in java is a action listener. Now I dont have a easy feeling about action listeners/ keyPressed methods so my vocabulary will be rusty.

The key listener will detect if any of the keys are pressed, this can be helpful for our toggle on and toggle off switch to keep or to turn off the auto clicker in searching FOR the RGB OF 251 155 4. So what we can do is, create a boolean,
and make the boolean in the constructor method. this can make the variable type stored as accessible or not. So we place the WHILE loop in for searching the orange textures, and if the BOOLEAN is false or what ever you named it as, longs if it follows naming conventions (not required but still a good thing to do) the while loop breaks and the program stops.

IF you need any questions to steep down to a fucking childs mind, please tell me

Animation ? When ou hit, block, the sword move so. And it will sometimes detect the swords of ennemy.

Social Credit
Animation ? When ou hit, block, the sword move so. And it will sometimes detect the swords of ennemy.
That’s why i said the 4 main coords have to be towards the center, if somehow in the world that manages to mess up, make the sword smaller, and if u get hit, sucks to suck considering you would need to adjust pixel coordinates on wha it will search. Remember, more pixel coords it has to search, that causes more memory, and longer to search for that orange rgb colors

Any other questions?

EDIT i re read the question you asked and ignore what ever i said above in this comment.

How the program will work will detect orange, if there’s no orange the the auto clicker will continue. that’s how if and else statement works.

Another edit, can you please rephrase that comment? i can’t understand it if your placing commas everywhere when i don’t understand what you’re talkin abt. i know i do it too but i would like to ask ur question correctly

Last edited:

Baguette69

Social Credit
That’s why i said the 4 main coords have to be towards the center, if somehow in the world that manages to mess up, make the sword smaller, and if u get hit, sucks to suck considering you would need to adjust pixel coordinates on wha it will search. Remember, more pixel coords it has to search, that causes more memory, and longer to search for that orange rgb colors

Any other questions?

EDIT i re read the question you asked and ignore what ever i said above in this comment.

How the program will work will detect orange, if there’s no orange the the auto clicker will continue. that’s how if and else statement works.

Another edit, can you please rephrase that comment? i can’t understand it if your placing commas everywhere when i don’t understand what you’re talkin abt. i know i do it too but i would like to ask ur question correctly

I said that making a program with pixel color will detect ennemy colors too. And it will be hard to do animation, so mathe will never do that, use vape lite.

JustAVapeUser

Social Credit
Imagine fucking saying u have bad grammar when they were minimal flaws, and wants to be a fucking inconsiderate dick head that’s extremely undeniable and still wanting to act like you’re cool and saying retard when i clearly proved u fucking wrong and still being a petty bitch about it. i can’t see u going far in life with that type of fucking undeniable strength u have. and than getting mad because i won’t make u a fucking auto clicker for u cuz u spent $10 for it. Sad
I never asked you to make me an autoclicker? Already have vape lite :D just told you to go ahead and try.