Manthe Clicker

Social Credit
This is impossible, if you want make it, you need an injection.
it actually isnt impossible, i've coded a piano tiles program that will touch any pixel that is in a certain spot that has a certain hex color code programmaticly. If you do the same concepts, such as if any big pixel changes happen aroudn the center of the screen, it will cancel the auto clicker AND everything BUT the center doesnt have big pixel color change, it will cancle the auto clicker. Never say impossible.

processos

Social Credit
it actually isnt impossible, i've coded a piano tiles program that will touch any pixel that is in a certain spot that has a certain hex color code programmaticly. If you do the same concepts, such as if any big pixel changes happen aroudn the center of the screen, it will cancel the auto clicker AND everything BUT the center doesnt have big pixel color change, it will cancle the auto clicker. Never say impossible.
You can't, trying break blocks on an external autoclicker by checking the pixels is retarded.

Terakorn

Social Credit
minecraft every single thing you see is block pixels AAHAHAAHA

epic

Social Credit
Wrong. SendMessage can be used to have a “Break Blocks” feature, and slot whitelist can be done by reading key presses and scrolls.

Social Credit
minecraft every single thing you see is block pixels AAHAHAAHA
r u fucking autistic? its pixel color change. if constant pixel color change when theres obv movement it the auto clicker wouldnt turn off. thats how i explained on how the autoclicker would turn off, simply stop moving. ur a litteral autist. I cant belive anyone can be this retarded in not understanding simple shit.

Social Credit
You can't, trying break blocks on an external autoclicker by checking the pixels is retarded.
you're retarded. If you stop moving, the pixels stay basically the same. PIXEL CHANGE is inside the IF Statement and if pixel change is constabnt, the autoclicker works. just imagine this a big box around the crosshair, thats what the program is looking at, if theres minimal pixel change, it would turn off the auto clicker.

For the love of god, get a fucking brain and expand your brain. little. tiny. brain.

And if your so fucking picky, "oh will it only works if you stop moving," this is what you can do. Create a texture pack, and make the breaking block animation (the black lines when you start breaking it) into some different color. FOr example somehting pink, or orange. THE PROGRAM will detected if orange is on one of the pixels, if they detect it, they STOP the autoclicker. This is going to be the Robot() and getRGB() If the program detects any color of orange around the imaganary box that are pixel coords, it will STOP the auto clicker.

FUcking do ur research brain dead

JustAVapeUser

Social Credit
the point of the program was to stop the auto clicker when it detects minimal pixel color change when you stop...

Fucking kids holy shit i swear they're the age of 9.
And if someone walks infront of you/you mine the block, the pixels change, the autoclicker gets turned on, pretty good way to code things + that's like an AI you can't just code something like that and expect it to know when to turn the clicker off

It's retarded and it can never work lmao

Social Credit
And if someone walks infront of you/you mine the block, the pixels change, the autoclicker gets turned on, pretty good way to code things + that's like an AI you can't just code something like that and expect it to know when to turn the clicker off

It's retarded and it can never work lmao
ai is not the same as a program doing something programmatically. Get your fucking facts right, im trying to help dick. Second off, IT WOULD WORK. WHen you break a block, u see black lines, create a texture pack to make the color of the black lines into orange, or a different color thats not used that much opon blocks. THE PROGRAM SEARCHES FOR THAT ORANGE COLOR, and soon as it detects theres that color, the program would simply stop. Fucking dick head.

Im a actual fucking coder and created similar programs to this. IK how this can be resolved.

From your buddy thats trying to help,
Dick head

JustAVapeUser

Social Credit
ai is not the same as a program doing something programmatically. Get your fucking facts right, im trying to help dick. Second off, IT WOULD WORK. WHen you break a block, u see black lines, create a texture pack to make the color of the black lines into orange, or a different color thats not used that much opon blocks. THE PROGRAM SEARCHES FOR THAT ORANGE COLOR, and soon as it detects theres that color, the program would simply stop. Fucking dick head.

Im a actual fucking coder and created similar programs to this. IK how this can be resolved.

From your buddy thats trying to help,
Dick head
You're clearly retarded, not everyone use the same texture packs & you can't just search for pixel colors if you don't Know what color you're searching for.

Why don't you try coding that for mc and give the source code / method to manthe?
Anyway you said you coded something similar for piano tiles, how can you compare that to Minecraft, unlike piano tiles, Minecraft the colors can change because of the pack you use, particles popping around the crosshair, just walking around..

Last edited:
Social Credit
You're clearly retarded, not everyone use the same texture packs & you can't just search for pixel colors if you don't Know what color you're searching for.

Why don't you try coding that for mc and give the source code / method to manthe?
Anyway you said you coded something similar for piano tiles, how can you compare that to Minecraft, unlike piano tiles, Minecraft the colors can change because of the pack you use, particles popping around the crosshair, just walking around..
THATS WHY I SAID TO MAKE A TEXTURE PACK THAT HAS ORANGE BREAKING LINES!

You're a retard. fucking clearly stated thats a way in making the autoclicker work, but clearly your a fucking ignorant piece of shit.

Im not comapring piano tiles to MINECRAFT, im comparing a auto clicker and comparing pixel colors. fucking retard, i litteraly said that its required for that method. You're expecting to much out of a extrenal cheat. I clearly stated that PICK A PIXEL COLOR thats NOT USED WIDELY IN MINECRAFT, so there WOULDNT be a reason why the auto clicker would stop for no reason. First off fuck you, and second of all, why would i make a program just for manthe to re sell? doesnt make any sense buddy, not sending shit to no one. THe piano tiles was a analogy of how pixel coords can detect pixel color. If you were clever and smart, you would figure out a way to make the auto clicker to stop.

Fuck off, and i aint making shit for u.

I can make my own external auto clicker, and not pay fucking $10 for it.

Baguette69

Social Credit
THATS WHY I SAID TO MAKE A TEXTURE PACK THAT HAS ORANGE BREAKING LINES!

You're a retard. fucking clearly stated thats a way in making the autoclicker work, but clearly your a fucking ignorant piece of shit.

Im not comapring piano tiles to MINECRAFT, im comparing a auto clicker and comparing pixel colors. fucking retard, i litteraly said that its required for that method. You're expecting to much out of a extrenal cheat. I clearly stated that PICK A PIXEL COLOR thats NOT USED WIDELY IN MINECRAFT, so there WOULDNT be a reason why the auto clicker would stop for no reason. First off fuck you, and second of all, why would i make a program just for manthe to re sell? doesnt make any sense buddy, not sending shit to no one. THe piano tiles was a analogy of how pixel coords can detect pixel color. If you were clever and smart, you would figure out a way to make the auto clicker to stop.

Fuck off, and i aint making shit for u.

I can make my own external auto clicker, and not pay fucking $10 for it.

I would see your autoclicker with a break block and limit to item function.

JustAVapeUser

Social Credit
your a fucking ignorant piece of shit.
You're*

You clearly don't know what you're talking about, retard. You'd need to use a certain pack, certain resolution and even then it wouldn't work properly, go make your own clicker, retard!

Won't bother reading what you said lmao

Last edited:
Social Credit
You're*

You clearly don't know what you're talking about, retard. You'd need to use a certain pack, certain resolution and even then it wouldn't work properly, go make your own clicker, retard!

Won't bother reading what you said lmao
First off, FUck you, but I CLEARLY STATED, THATS ONE OF THE MAIN METHODS ON ME COUNTERING THIS, Get your lazy ass to make it if u want, never in my life i've hated someone ever from this stupidity. CLEARLY not understanding that all you need is for the program to search the main pixels in the middle thats where your aiming at. Think about this, its afucking square that the program will search for. also if ur gonna be a fa**ot, and say "certain resolution" Buddy, who tf doesnt have a 1920 x 1080 monitor? it would work properly. I will make my own clicker. not for u, not for anyone. I hope u understand in life more concepts.

Saying it wont work properly, BITCH go fuckin ur self, ur the retard sucking ur moms dick

Social Credit
I would see your autoclicker with a break block and limit to item function.
limit item function? wdym by that? also HOW in the fuck im i supposed to do that? I never said i can make it, its possible, but very hard for a external auto clicker that limits items. never claim, never had to prove shit.

Fuck off

Understand how coding works, EACH pixel has a certain color, and its usually stored in HEX or RGB CODE. Even a blakc tile can have countless shades, all with different numbers.

For example a black tile to the human eye can be extracted into a RGB COLOR WOULD BE

10 10 10
1 1 1
16 16 16
13 13 13

Thats why i said to make a texture pack with a unique color, I gave orange for an example,

What the program will do, its going to search for that UNIQUE RGB COLOR. So its basically impossible for there to be any false errors in the program. If we give the breaking lines texture a different RGB color to all the other game pixels (just to be safe) into somehting like 251 155 4 AND (THE TEXTURE PACK MUST AND MUST have the breaking lines covering the whole entire block that will be 251 155 4 RGB COLOR) WHAT THE ROBOT METHOD WILL DO, its going to search for for 251 155 4 for the middle of the screen.

NOW lets set parameters for the program. Were going to search for 4 main pixels on the screen, assuming that the CROSSHAIR is in the middle of the screen, we have to go in the texture pack, and make the crosshair smaller to make it have more spefic value.

Than with the 4 main pixels we would want, we would want the main pixels as a square shape, but very close the middle of the screen. Soon as we get this, the program will be soon ready. BUT KEEP IN MIND, ITS REQUIRED FOR THE 4 main PIXELS BE IN THE BLOCK.

So if u didnt understand considering u never coded before anything like this and think ur a total badass from calling me a retard everytime, this is the instructions of what the program will do.

1. The program will go to pixel coord 1, 2, 3, 4 AKA the 4 main pixels I SAID ABOVE
2. If any of the pixel coords detect if theres any pixel color of RGB 251 155 4, it will STOP.

Now this is a big concern, the fact that this will only happend once we CAN place it in a while loop, and if we place it in a while loop, the program would take up to much memory, or it will take over your computer and cause caos.

The cool thing about programming in java is a action listener. Now I dont have a easy feeling about action listeners/ keyPressed methods so my vocabulary will be rusty.

The key listener will detect if any of the keys are pressed, this can be helpful for our toggle on and toggle off switch to keep or to turn off the auto clicker in searching FOR the RGB OF 251 155 4. So what we can do is, create a boolean, and make the boolean in the constructor method. this can make the variable type stored as accessible or not. So we place the WHILE loop in for searching the orange textures, and if the BOOLEAN is false or what ever you named it as, longs if it follows naming conventions (not required but still a good thing to do) the while loop breaks and the program stops.

IF you need any questions to steep down to a fucking childs mind, please tell me

Last edited: