Legit Scaffold Speed Check

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
Vape edition (Vape v4, Vape Lite, etc): V4 & Lite

Suggestion Description: If you have speed effect you will only crouch as legit scaffold looks extremely blatant with speed effect, for now you have to either do it manually or disable legit scaffold.

Video Reference (Not required): Self explanatory

rika73

Social Credit
Good suggestion

Something cool would also be a custom shift delay if you do have Speed option

Pqradox

Social Credit
Vape edition (Vape v4, Vape Lite, etc): V4 & Lite

Suggestion Description: If you have speed effect you will only crouch as legit scaffold looks extremely blatant with speed effect, for now you have to either do it manually or disable legit scaffold.

Video Reference (Not required): Self explanatory
Or just hold down shift when bridging if you have speed

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
It doesn't look like legit bridging if you have speed though, which is kinda the point of using legit scaffold in the first place.
but you will only get banned by a staff member as its not detectable and staff cannot ban someone for pressing the sneak key lol

in theory someone can time it really well

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
but you will only get banned by a staff member as its not detectable and staff cannot ban someone for pressing the sneak key lol

in theory someone can time it really well
Of course, I can bridge that fast legit although im not very consistent at it (well the animation, actually bridging as perfectly as lets say 0 delay scaffold isn't humanly possible but it looks pretty much the same). The issue isn't legit scaffold itself its if you have the speed effect. Will you get staff banned for it? I dont know, maybe, probably not but it looks extremely weird. Try speed 1 or 2 in singleplayer while using legit scaffold and you will see what I mean.

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
Of course, I can bridge that fast legit although im not very consistent at it (well the animation, actually bridging as perfectly as lets say 0 delay scaffold isn't humanly possible but it looks pretty much the same). The issue isn't legit scaffold itself its if you have the speed effect. Will you get staff banned for it? I dont know, maybe, probably not but it looks extremely weird. Try speed 1 or 2 in singleplayer while using legit scaffold and you will see what I mean.
i know what you mean, but ive used scaffold with speed and nothing happened

none of the 10+ main accounts ive played on with v4 scaffold have ever got banned, lets put it this way, if youre in a win or lose situation and you have speed and you need to bridge, are you gonna lose or legit scaffold?

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
i know what you mean, but ive used scaffold with speed and nothing happened

none of the 10+ main accounts ive played on with v4 scaffold have ever got banned, lets put it this way, if youre in a win or lose situation and you have speed and you need to bridge, are you gonna lose or legit scaffold?
It would be useful so I don't accidentally expose myself to the 3 people watching me clutch, when I have to bridge while invis (and speed, jump). Not needed in any way but it would be a nice QOL feature. I don't even use legit scaffold that often I usually just toggle it when I don't have a bed and need to bridge a further distance.

Pqradox

Social Credit
Quality of life feature. Prevents accidentally bridging with speed and looking very sus too.
How do you "accidentally" scaffold with speed lmao. At worst, you'd notice after bridging one or two blocks that you forgot to hold shift, and it wouldn't really look that suspicious.

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
How do you "accidentally" scaffold with speed lmao. At worst, you'd notice after bridging one or two blocks that you forgot to hold shift, and it wouldn't really look that suspicious.
Again, QOL feature that would fit right in.