Legit Scaffold - Sneak on Jump

c_rawfish99

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '24
Currently, the Legit Scaffold doesn't sneak when you jump and doesn't click for you when you do. This can cause you to fall into the void when you try to jump while bridging unless you can
A: click fast (if you were good at this you wouldn't be using Vape)
B: use FastPlace (detected)
It would be cool if you could toggle an option to make you sneak on jump, and have it place 2 blocks quickly for you allowing you to bridge upwards

jimmymouse

Social Credit
Vape user
May '23
Is fastplace detected on 2 delay? And yes great idea it is so annoying that I bridge legit lol

Snafuw

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '24
Currently, the Legit Scaffold doesn't sneak when you jump and doesn't click for you when you do. This can cause you to fall into the void when you try to jump while bridging unless you can
A: click fast (if you were good at this you wouldn't be using Vape)
B: use FastPlace (detected)
It would be cool if you could toggle an option to make you sneak on jump, and have it place 2 blocks quickly for you allowing you to bridge upwards
the issue mainly comes from not having bridge assist, because when you jump and fall into the void its common that you didn't place a block because your crosshair wasnt in placing distance

c_rawfish99

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '24
I found a fix for this:
Scaffold -> Legit
Enable require sneak
When you hold sneak to enable the Scaffold it will sneak on jump

Snafuw

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '24
I found a fix for this:
Scaffold -> Legit
Enable require sneak
When you hold sneak to enable the Scaffold it will sneak on jump
i already knew that, ive been using it for a while already.. in terms of bridging
the only time i toggle scaffold off is when i need to staircase bridge

Snafuw

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '24
Is fastplace detected on 2 delay? And yes great idea it is so annoying that I bridge legit lol
1 and 2 tick delay arent anti cheat bannable, it really depends how you play and how sus you're in game with stuff for people to call you out and so on... for example if you are a god bridge player then you would be using a 1 tick, but speed bridging would be fine with 2 tick delay