legit scaffold settings please

xab0

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '24
I'm gettin pretty high on rbw and ppl been commentin on my speedbridge they gettin pretty sus
so im lookin for a legit scaffold config
mine is
Sneak Delay - 0-30

Require Sneak ENABLED

Mode - Legit

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
I'm gettin pretty high on rbw and ppl been commentin on my speedbridge they gettin pretty sus
mine is
Sneak Delay - 0-30

Require Sneak ENABLED

Mode - Legit
119-137 should look fully legit although I've used 50-90 for at least like 4 months and never got suspected

VapeV4

ivixx

Social Credit
mine is
Sneak Delay - 0-30

Require Sneak ENABLED

Mode - Legit
use 50-100 with require sneak on and fastplace delay 1; likewise if you have rightclicker enabled then disable it.

VapeV4 VapeLite

bruh6969

Social Credit
use 50-100 with require sneak on and fastplace delay 1; likewise if you have rightclicker enabled then disable it.
Bad idea, this is RBW we're talking about and if he gets SS'ed he'll get banned. Most good players that you beat will SS the most sus person on the other team to attempt to get the game voided so you don't want to be the most sus person.

VapeV4

ivixx

Social Credit
Bad idea, this is RBW we're talking about and if he gets SS'ed he'll get banned. Most good players that you beat will SS the most sus person on the other team to attempt to get the game voided so you don't want to be the most sus person.
He asked for settings I gave him settings. What's your point exactly?