Lag issues after injecting with a Factions Client

USuckAtThisGame

Social Credit
When I run Falcun client I get stable fps with no problem. However if I inject vape I start to get crazy lag spikes where my game basically freezes for a sec each time. It progressively gets worse and worse as the game runs. This only happens when injecting into Falcun. Someone help pls

ISuckpeopleballs

Social Credit
When I run Falcun client I get stable fps with no problem. However if I inject vape I start to get crazy lag spikes where my game basically freezes for a sec each time. It progressively gets worse and worse as the game runs. This only happens when injecting into Falcun. Someone help pls
Have you not read the vape website once, it clearly states that vape v4 only support 1.8.9 vanilla + forge, vape doesnt support skidded clients

sDeiks

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '21
Use another client, anyways you are going to get low fps if you a supported or not supported version.

grubciu888

Social Credit
3rd party clients isn't supported

bruhpoop

Social Credit
use forge boy