"Jitter" Function for autoclicker

W4TCHDOGIES

Social Credit
Hi, I would LOVE see this "Jitter" function added for autoclikcer (Both LEFT and RIGHT)

Vape V2 had this, so please add this in V3? pls?

Also, V2 didnt have this but, I would be cool to CUSTOMIZE the jitter. (Kinda like indigo, because I use THAT autoclikcer BECAUSE of the jitter for videos, and if this feature was added, then I would switch back to VAPE autoclicker)

Thanks.

W4TCHDOGIES

Social Credit
- ALSO (edit 1) SOUNDS for autoclickers WOULD BE A DREAM COME TRUE
- ALOS (edit 2 Wen you START autoclicking, there is a bit of a delay between you first swing and your second swing. IDK if thats just me, but, maybe you someone can take a look at that? pls?
- ALSO (edit 3) it would be cool to see a command thing (for autoclicker LEFT AND RIGHT, the problem is, is that the right autoclikcer still works with a bow, golden apples etc.) instead of JUST limiting the autoclicker JUST for swords and axes, you could put in a command (kinda like search) for the items you want to autoclick for. Sorry for all the suggestions, but these are just the things I WISH vape had, to make it PERFECT for me lol. I record videos and it would be awesome if all the features were in vape, instead of using INDIGO AND VAPE. thanks for reading.

Last edited:

Yincrad

Social Credit
Hey! we are currently looking into the ability to record your own jitter and sounds for the functions that you have mentioned, it is not top priority but it is something that is in the works.