is there any way to stop antibot from having false positives?

Anonymous123

Social Credit
sometimes when i enter a 1v1 with someone, my hits dontregister or my oppenent gets removed if i have remove bots on

GodOfGraves

Social Credit
Just don't use remove bots. Worse case scenario, if you encounter a KA bot, your aimassist won't lock on to the bot and you can still manually aim.

Anonymous123

Social Credit
Just don't use remove bots. Worse case scenario, if you encounter a KA bot, your aimassist won't lock on to the bot and you can still manually aim.
i dont use remove bots
when a bot appears, it doesn't aim onto it
is antibot supposed to only cancel hits or does it also prevent modules from targetting bots in the first place?
what you're saying sounds like you want me to use remove bots so im assuming u made a typo lol

also on a side note would it be safe to use the vertical aim with 10 speed on hypixel
or would it be too blatant/get me banned

GodOfGraves

Social Credit
No, *dont* use remove bots. If it is making normal players invisible then it's best to just leave it off. Leaving antibot on with remove bots off will make it so that the aim assist will not lock on to the killaura bots.

Antibot essentially just makes it so certain aspects of Watchdog won't interfere with Vape's modules. For example, aim assist won't target a killaura bot. It doesn't cancel hits,.

Aim assist speed doesn't matter at all. You can use 10 and be completely fine. It may or may not higher you chances of getting a staff ban though, but it's unlikely.

Anonymous123

Social Credit
No, *dont* use remove bots. If it is making normal players invisible then it's best to just leave it off. Leaving antibot on with remove bots off will make it so that the aim assist will not lock on to the killaura bots.

Antibot essentially just makes it so certain aspects of Watchdog won't interfere with Vape's modules. For example, aim assist won't target a killaura bot. It doesn't cancel hits,.

Aim assist speed doesn't matter at all. You can use 10 and be completely fine. It may or may not higher you chances of getting a staff ban though, but it's unlikely.
oh i see
ill just use 5 vertical speed then