Is it worth It

ezzt

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
vape lite is more expensive and stuff but i heard that it better the vape v4 has way more mods tell me if im wrong i dont think vape v4 is worth it

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
vape lite is more expensive and stuff but i heard that it better the vape v4 has way more mods tell me if im wrong i dont think vape v4 is worth it
If you don't care about screenshare, vape v4 is the solution. But if you want to be undetectable during a screenshare, buy vape lite.

Pqradox

Social Credit
If you don't care about screenshare, vape v4 is the solution. But if you want to be undetectable during a screenshare, buy vape lite.
vape lite isn't undetectable lol, you will get caught without a good bypass method against any competent screensharer. I'm not sure how well it does against SS tools but there are easy ways to detect it manually if all you do is self-destruct and shift-delete.

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
vape lite isn't undetectable lol, you will get caught without a good bypass method against any competent screensharer. I'm not sure how well it does against SS tools but there are easy ways to detect it manually if all you do is self-destruct and shift-delete.
"Bypass" guide don't make a client more or less detectable, also most of staff member that ban players for just finding an exe file deleted, it just false ban them.

Most of legit players are banned just because of that, and it's fun because nobody has an actual detection to find vape lite.

Pqradox

Social Credit
"Bypass" guide don't make a client more or less detectable, also most of staff member that ban players for just finding an exe file deleted, it just false ban them.

Most of legit players are banned just because of that, and it's fun because nobody has an actual detection to find vape lite.
You can find through the USN journal the exact time an exe was deleted. If you delete an exe right before being frozen, that's quite suspicious. You are right that bypass guides don't make a client more or less detectable. But that's because no client comes even close to being undetectable in a screenshare. Apparently vape doesn't leave strings in dps and shit but it isn't anywhere near "undetectable".

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
You can find through the USN journal the exact time an exe was deleted. If you delete an exe right before being frozen, that's quite suspicious. You are right that bypass guides don't make a client more or less detectable. But that's because no client comes even close to being undetectable in a screenshare. Apparently vape doesn't leave strings in dps and shit but it isn't anywhere near "undetectable".
Vape lite doesn't leave any strings in any process, things like USB journal are used just to ban anyone because for a regular player : many bans = staff active = good staff (most of the time people don't even know if a player was actually cheating). It's also why sstools focus a lot of methods to detect exe's because it's the only way "to detect cheats" but most of their customers don't even check if it's real or not (until they see it's just a lie), that's why I don't trust sstools since 2016.

And if you want a fun fact I realized days ago, watch servers like VeltPvP, Arcane, Zonix, PvP Temple... all of them are down or nobody plays anymore on these servers, and all of them used pcaclient and/or USN journal to check exe's deleted.

wahtsupGAYmers69

Social Credit
if ur gonna play on servers that ss buy vape lite if ur gonna play on any other servers buy v4