Is backtrack and hit select fully main safe with merryz legit settings on Hypixel?

jimmymouse

Social Credit
Vape user
May '23
I play on my main cause poor but was wondering if I can use backtrack cause Ik fakelag gets staffed. Also is 20 chance hitselect safe and also is velocity jump reset safe?

VapeV4

Targeteater

Social Credit
Vape user
Feb '24
I play on my main cause poor but was wondering if I can use backtrack cause Ik fakelag gets staffed. Also is 20 chance hitselect safe and also is velocity jump reset safe?
i dont wanna be rude but i dont think merryzz config is at all main safe

VapeV4

ThatDonutGuy

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '23
i dont wanna be rude but i dont think merryzz config is at all main safe
Depends on if you're dumb or not.

All modules should be done as the config, and will never ban, except:
- FakeLag Dynamic (looks like blink, staff bans for it on multiple servers such as Minemen)
- BackTrack Lag Based (flags Velocity on some ac, strange stuff, maybe in the way we aim and receive kb, idk enough abt how it happens)
Also too high chance Jump Reset & HitSelect isn't recommended as it may look like you hack to staff and they might ban too.

So finally to answer to u, BackTrack is safe on almost all servers, Jump Reset is safe, HitSelect is safe, just not too high percentages

VapeV4

ivixx

Social Credit
Depends on if you're dumb or not.

All modules should be done as the config, and will never ban, except:
- FakeLag Dynamic (looks like blink, staff bans for it on multiple servers such as Minemen)
- BackTrack Lag Based (flags Velocity on some ac, strange stuff, maybe in the way we aim and receive kb, idk enough abt how it happens)
Also too high chance Jump Reset & HitSelect isn't recommended as it may look like you hack to staff and they might ban too.

So finally to answer to u, BackTrack is safe on almost all servers, Jump Reset is safe, HitSelect is safe, just not too high percentages
backtrack can be easily detected

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
backtrack can be easily detected
Manual yes, lag based not that easily.
Only like 2 anticheats that I know of (intave & polar) have lag based backtrack checks (and they're surprisingly good)