IRC

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
So as most of us already know manthe is probably gonna do something with the online system (vape friends has been built off it) and I'd like to see an IRC which allows you to chat with other vape users. I would also like party in game chat to be added which is only kept between you and party members.
You can switch to the IRC channel by typing /channel ircand switch to party channel by typing /channel party.
Adding the channel party would be useful because in some servers they'll ban you for talking about cheats in the party chat.
To switch back to Minecraft's chat you can type /channel all

You should also put a warning when switching to IRC to not share your Minecraft username unless you trust the person to prevent people getting banned.
They should also make a specific subcategory in the online settings called IRC. When you click it, it will tell you the commands I've listed above.

VapeV4 VapeLite

228lol

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '20
a better idea is a little chat UI in the click GUI or a separate UI with a key bind because adding chat commands/integration is not vape-like
(like the party/friend chat but bigger)

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
a better idea is a little chat UI in the click GUI or a separate UI with a key bind because adding chat commands/integration is not vape-like
(like the party/friend chat but bigger)
Who cares? A friends system wasn't vape like either but it ended up working so well
Also a separate UI would be shit for party chat you will need it while playing the game