[IDEAS] VAPE LITE -

Anu3

Social Credit
Hello, I want to say that this is my opinion

-Add -

Suggestion Hitbox changer (if applicable): same to vapev2 for vape lite

Explanation of suggestion: (Visuals/Examples are helpful) : with this it would be nice to add in visual BOX ESP that shows the change of the box

Why should this feature be implemented?: The aimbot to a problem he does not change trajectory automatically ducoup when we are in the games of the multifight there is some problem with the aimbot with this function which and obv to a certain limit I think this could help a lot of player who plays in rush, faction, HCF ...

-----------------------------

KhwPp

Social Credit
Hitbox is not getting added because it's detectable by pretty much 90% of decent servers.
Any visual modules are discarded basically unless they're made in some Overlay mode, remember Lite is for recording and you don't wanna be blatant/showing off with it.

Manthe

Admin
Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '15
Hitbox is not getting added because it's detectable by pretty much 90% of decent servers.
Any visual modules are discarded basically unless they're made in some Overlay mode, remember Lite is for recording and you don't wanna be blatant/showing off with it.
I wouldn't say that its for recording, a very very small portion of players record at all. I'll probably add in some more visuals, just want to be able fit them in somewhere without clutter.

Hitboxes most likely won't ever be added since it's usually considered a "blatant" module.

Last edited by a moderator:
VapeV4

Leafeon

Social Credit
I wouldn't say that its for recording, a very very small portion of players record at all. I'll probably add in some more visuals, just want to be able fit them in somewhere without clutter.

Hitboxes most likely won't ever be added since it's usually considered a "balatant" module.
Hey! With all of that being said and done, it'd be super neat to get this sort of visual feedback in Vape v3. Is there any way you could change the Player ESP box to reflect the size of hitbox, maybe as a sub-option? Something like a checkbox, "Dynamic Hitbox" or something, that changes size depending on your Hitbox settings instead of just a number.

It'd be equally cool if you could change the F3+B hitboxes instead, since they're smaller and easier on the eyes.

It'd be great to get visual feedback on exactly how much you're increasing players' hitboxes.

Manthe

Admin
Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '15
Hey! With all of that being said and done, it'd be super neat to get this sort of visual feedback in Vape v3. Is there any way you could change the Player ESP box to reflect the size of hitbox, maybe as a sub-option? Something like a checkbox, "Dynamic Hitbox" or something, that changes size depending on your Hitbox settings instead of just a number.

It'd be equally cool if you could change the F3+B hitboxes instead, since they're smaller and easier on the eyes.

It'd be great to get visual feedback on exactly how much you're increasing players' hitboxes.
Yeah we could do that, it's feature in v2 already actually.