I use a 20cps autoclicker. Any point in going higher? Never been banned

VapeV4

ivixx

Social Credit
their is no point in going higher then 20 you will most likely get banned if u do so

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
no point in going higher since servers ignore anything past 20
You can use like 40-60 and only press it for a very short time so it reaches around 20 cps, making it like a drag click simulation
I don't know if it'd work for sure tho I haven't tested.

FearSpake

Social Credit
the server checks if there is a hit on every tick (20 times per second) meaning that as long as Packet is happening in that tick it will register. The way hit select works is that it counts the server ticks / time and know when the 10th tick is happening and clicks at the perfect time. theres nothing sketchy happening with it that would get you banned, but if you are autoclicking it just moved one of your "hits" to a different point in time being the correct point in time where the hit occurs. You could even turn down your cps to like 6 using hit select and you would still be alright.

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
Well if thats true then being able to go above 20cps would help since you can't just do 20-20cps because you'd get instantly banned, 20-25cps wouldn't flag as much though.
Just do 15 - 20
Also it helps with looking more legit in recordings if you have a cps counter on as if you never go above 20cps for long periods of time and you're telling everything that you bfly click its semi sus.
the only reason people can butterfly close to that for extended periods is because most gaming mice are engineered to double click, this is also the reason why hypixel doesn’t ban for auto clickers.

Have you seen on practice servers that they show in chat your debounce time should be 10ms or something (to prevent doubles) its because it technically shouldn’t be possible.

As for the recording things, the keystrokes and cps doesn’t prove anything, it’s purely aesthetic.

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
Well if thats true then being able to go above 20cps would help since you can't just do 20-20cps because you'd get instantly banned, 20-25cps wouldn't flag as much though. Also it helps with looking more legit in recordings if you have a cps counter on as if you never go above 20cps for long periods of time and you're telling everything that you bfly click its semi sus.
If you're gonna play on MMC, I suggest you use 18-22, I've used it for a longer period of time and I haven't got banned.
It's also pretty consistent and you don't take much knockback.