hypixel ban evasion - can you get caught for it?

minecraftcheater69

Social Credit
Say, for example, I get banned on a main for 30d. What's the easiest way to ban evade and not get caught? ive heard that hypixel staff can easily link your account with a cheating account on your ip.. so whats the easiest way to go about bypassing this system ?

minecraftcheater69

Social Credit
use a vpn
That’s what I was thinking, but won’t your ip get banned for account security alert when your ip is different everytime? Like when u log into and connect ur vpn. also they use lots of different ips and there’s a small chance that the ip assigned by the VPN matches to a banned or compromised account, which would flag your account. This happened to me on arcane where someone was ip banned on a VPNs ip and my ip was assigned the same as there’s under the vpn, therefore ip banning me as well, also I was using VyprVPN.

flakeyy

Social Credit
heres what i do (for v3 idk if its different for lite), launch forge with a alt manager mod (not required) then as soon as you launch inject vape and select your alt, after you've signed into your alt connect to your vpn and hopefully that account works. if not disconnect from your vpn and try a different account but then make sure to connect to a different vpn server for each account and connect to the same vpn server if you're going back to the same account

jbl

Social Credit
My main got banned for a month so i just bought a new account and logged in without vpn it gave me account compromised so i just made a hypixel forums account and got it unbanned

Excuused

Social Credit
I’ve been banned on a couple accounts and then I signed into alts and got instantly perm banned for account being compromised. I needed to change my IP before signing into any other accounts. Once you get a 30d ban, use a VPN or change your IP. You can change it by logging into your router website or calling your ISP.

Imsobad

Social Credit
If you’re banned for Security Albert / Conprimised Account there’s a new recovery period where you don’t get unbanned for 30 days

Excuused

Social Credit
I mean my first account is perm banned since it was banned multiple times. And my other accs aren't even though I play on them and I never even changed my ip -.-
I think it’s because I got banned on multiple accounts under the same IP, I was using Wolfram, wurst before I bought vape lol

needlunar

Social Credit
My first main was banned three years ago, second main banned about a year ago and my current main is still unbanned. You need a lot of bans before your IP is flagged don’t worry about it. And only admins can see your IP and even go about IP banning, mods can’t. Most of hypixel admins don’t have the time to individually IP ban players unless they’re a huge problem