How to record BLC or Lunar with vape injected?

ferber

Social Credit
Does anyone know how to record Badlion client with vape? I can inject vape by putting on debug mode and the setting beneath it in de BLC launcher. The thing is that when i turn on debug mode, streamlabs and OBS wont pic it up anymore so it shows a black screen. anyone has a solution?

VapeV4 VapeLite

Aflac

Social Credit
Does anyone know how to record Badlion client with vape? I can inject vape by putting on debug mode and the setting beneath it in de BLC launcher. The thing is that when i turn on debug mode, streamlabs and OBS wont pic it up anymore so it shows a black screen. anyone has a solution?
ive recorded vape v4 injected into my badlion try resetting your video capture on OBS by deleting it and making a new one to capture the specific badlion window

A l o t i e

Social Credit
try OBS v. 24.0.3