how to make a hacked client

VapeV4 VapeLite

Alexx

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '20
how do i learn to make a minecraft hacked client? and what language i need to know
Java for a basic client, it would behoove you to know some other ones (like kotlin) if you plan on making something very advanced.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Alexx

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '20
You at least get the idea on how to make the outline of the client, the actual hard part is bypasses and most people just skid those soo
Bypasses are the easy part, these is a reason clients can be as shitty as vestige and rise 5 while still bypassing.

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
how do i learn to make a minecraft hacked client? and what language i need to know
To make an advanced client like Vape v4/lite, there's no tutorial for it. Tutorials are obsolete after a certain point, they only give you the base to make one.
To make a client like vape v4/lite it's only possible with experience. The language you should know is Java (at least). But you can try to make a client in C++/C#. But it's more simple with Java.
Bypasses are the easy part, these is a reason clients can be as shitty as vestige and rise 5 while still bypassing.
It depends. Making closet modules as long they don't do anything abnormal, it's kinda easy to make. But for blatant bypasses you'll need to update the modules all the time. So it's up to you if you want to lose your time, or making modules without efforts.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Alexx

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '20
To make an advanced client like Vape v4/lite, there's no tutorial for it. Tutorials are obsolete after a certain point, they only give you the base to make one.
To make a client like vape v4/lite it's only possible with experience. The language you should know is Java (at least). But you can try to make a client in C++/C#. But it's more simple with Java.

It depends. Making closet modules as long they don't do anything abnormal, it's kinda easy to make. But for blatant bypasses you'll need to update the modules all the time. So it's up to you if you want to lose your time, or making modules without efforts.
You don't really need to update blatant modules very often, hypixel is the only server that actually updates (and doesn't already have an ac not worth trying to bypass).

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
You don't really need to update blatant modules very often, hypixel is the only server that actually updates (and doesn't already have an ac not worth trying to bypass).
There are many players on Hypixel so the amount of players that can buy your clients to blatant cheat on it is really high. It's worth with the money you can get, but it's not worth at the point where you'll need to update all the time the blatant modules. But making a ghost client is worth (unless you're incompetent).