How to look legit while using Vape!

buyspook

Social Credit
So a lot of people who purchase ghost clients have this mind set that by simply just using the modules at a decent settings can carry them to the top of the leader board. And I gotta admit, most of the people who purchases Vape are underage kids who doesn't understand anything except for wanting an advantage in a block game. A lot of people misconception that the term "closet cheating" as just using ghost clients and not get caught with it. There's a difference between a ghost client user and a closet cheater. A ghost client user is a person who does not understand how to configure their ghost client to give them the minimal amount of advantage to enhance their game plays. While on the other hands, majority of the closet cheaters are actually good players. They configured their ghost client to the point where it might just give them that extra slightly amount of reach like 0.1 block or even a slightly reduced knockback by 96% horizontal. What pisses me off nowadays are kids who are going blatant with their ghost client, like you might as well use fucking LiquidBounce if you're going to use 6 block reach. Like you are not using the ghost client to its full potential. Today I'm going to give you guys a list of tips and tricks while cheating that will make you look legit.

Game sense
Now, in order to be a professional closet cheater you need to have at least some sort of game sense depending on what type of game mode you play. If you closet cheat on ranked skywars and you record videos, you need to have good and fast movements and reaction times. You also will need to learn how to organize your inventory in your video. There are so many factors that can affect you in ranked skywars.

Now, let's say you play primarily practice pvp right? There are 3 things that you need to remember. NEVER ever use an alt with a random ign. It's funny how the community's mind set works nowadays where people that have an og name is automatically a god at Minecraft. What I recommend is purchasing a semi-full access account as they are around $1 and you can try to change their IGN into something semi-og. The second thing is pot management, no matter how good your combos are, your w-taps are, you need to have a good pot management. Lastly, you need to have the essential equipment, you need to have at least a good ping, anything over 80 is not acceptable and I suggest you to kys (jk)

Prior Knowledge on Ghost Settings
We are very fortunate that Manthe has taken time to write out all of the tool tips which can really benefit us here. So what do I mean by ghost settings? Ghost settings are not just regular or default settings. As a matter of fact, I would always recommend using that you feel is giving you a slight advantage when you're playing legit. I personally uses 2.0 or 1.5 for my aimassist horizontal speed to stay undetected to server side anti-cheats. Modules like reach are what you also need to heavily consider on. The server, how good their anti-cheat is, etc. YOU MUST MUST MUST know the limit. And one of the most important rule that you need to remember is that once you found and have tested your "undetectable" settings. Never ever change it again unless it's detected and stick with it. You have to realize that using a ghost client doesn't make you a god and you will still lose some fights. Don't be a retard and turn up your reach because your mad. That's one of the reason why a lot of people got banned because they can not control their frustration.

Follow the trend
You know how people like to hit the floor while they are potting? Yeah, it's like a natural movement and habit that all Minecraft PvPers have adapted to. You also want to have skin that makes you look like a sweaty minemen and perhaps Yincrad's Vape cape to show your your dedication towards Vape

How to hide your ghost client in a SS
I'm not going to get too detailed with this one as I'm too lazy to write anymore. But the biggest tip I have for you guys: don't be retarded

There are several posts on the forum that shows you how to hide Vape. For the best optimal screensharing unpredictability experience, I would go with Vape Lite even though it is pretty expensive.

That's pretty much for this tutorial here.

Sparkish

Social Credit
Finally someone who understands it, all these bafoons giving people settings for like zonix.
Reach 5.5-6.6
Autoclicker: 17-25

Excuused

Social Credit
This had me rofl.
“Now in order to be a professional closet cheater”...sounds like you’re teaching me to do a bank robbery.

“Don’t be a retard and turn up your reach because you’re mad”
Too relatable. That’s me when I lose a skywars match.

In all seriousness, solid advice, I needed it.