How to inject Vape Lite into Lunar. [Tutorial]

Matteya

Social Credit
Hello everyone, I realized that many people don't know how to inject Vape Lite into Lunar. I just want all of you to know that only Reach and AutoClicker work. They are also very limited, missing features such as misplace, only while sprinting, block hit, and many others. Now, the guide:

(You can inject Vape Lite into 1.8.9 like you would into any other client, the method below is for 1.7.10) [Use AC Off]

1. Download winexp here.

2. Launch both lunar and winexp.

3. Rename Lunar Client to "Minecraft 1.8.9" (Make sure to click "Modify")

1601356248927.png
1601356282253.png

4. Inject.

That is it! Enjoy it! If you have any questions just leave a reply and I will reply as soon as I can!

Last edited:

Bibai

Social Credit
Hello everyone, I realized that many people don't know how to inject Vape Lite into Lunar. I just want all of you to know that only Reach and AutoClicker work. They are also very limited, missing features such as misplace, only while sprinting, block hit, and many others. Now, the guide:

1. First, you're going to need to download "winexp". You can download it here.
2. Open Lunar Client, and open winexp.
3. Find Lunar Client in winexp and rename it to "Minecraft 1.8.9"

Before:

1601285243873.png

After:

1601285279171.png

4. Click on"Modify".
5. Inject Vape.

That is it! Enjoy it! If you have any questions just leave a reply and I will reply as soon as I can!
You can inject Vape Lite without using Winxp, just launch Vape Lite.

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Just to clarify manthe didn't make vape lite compatible with lunar there are some modules that might work on this launcher.