how to code the inject for forge through .exe

TheBoss321

Social Credit
i just want to try out coding and make a prive client that only has modules for one server i play if you can help that would mean a lot thx.

Also what the difference between vanilla and ncp killaura

Last edited:
VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
The NCP Killaura is made for some servers like HighPickel.

And the Vanilla Killaura attacks multiple entities at once.

StuxNet

Social Credit
i just want to try out coding and make a prive client that only has modules for one server i play if you can help that would mean a lot thx.

Also what the difference between vanilla and ncp killaura
if you need to ask this. i doubt you can code. maybe buy some books on java or some other language then use sites like UC to find out more. most people here do not have the knowledge to teach you how to write killaura modules.

Anna

Social Credit
Well firstly at the minimum learn C++ and Java. However I would start of with python so you have very basic knowledge on what is going to come up

VapeV4 VapeLite

WonderIf

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '18
Well firstly at the minimum learn C++ and Java. However I would start of with python so you have very basic knowledge on what is going to come up
I would say start with java as its the main one to use for Minecraft.

VapeV4 VapeLite

WonderIf

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '18
yeah but he wants it in executable file.
Ya that is true, but the executable file (coded by C++) be used as a launcher to inject the actual client (coded by Java). Also Java and C++ have more similarities code wise than python, so no need to learn python in my opinion.

Anna

Social Credit
Ya that is true, but the executable file (coded by C++) be used as a launcher to inject the actual client (coded by Java). Also Java and C++ have more similarities code wise than python, so no need to learn python in my opinion.
Once I made an aim assist using python via image rendering, it was awful but it still worked haha

Anna

Social Credit
hey what does the switch delay do
Switch delay is for the "killaura switch mode". Okay so its the delay for switching on someone else, for blatant killaura I would set it to the lowest value possible so its an almost instant switch.