How to bypass a ScreenShare [2022]

JimmyTheHellsBell

Social Credit
i did this with vape lite and i still got caught so can you help me setup it where i am fully safe i am new can you add me on discord @rofl UPVPISFAT#2581

EvilGaming

Social Credit
i got banned with vape lite after doing all this... they found some prefetch and something in Process hacker. Can someone help me? my discord : wKRZ#6236

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
i got banned with vape lite after doing all this... they found some prefetch and something in Process hacker. Can someone help me? my discord : wKRZ#6236
Can you say what is the "something" in process hacker?

EvilGaming

Social Credit
they found when typed .gg all the site i got on when i was in private. Not sur if he was 100 % sure i had vape bcz i got banned for "Booter found in Ss". They also found a Prefetch called SmartScreen and he said that it was not legit

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
they found when typed .gg all the site i got on when i was in private. Not sur if he was 100 % sure i had vape bcz i got banned for "Booter found in Ss". They also found a Prefetch called SmartScreen and he said that it was not legit
This isn't a proof lol. I can go on the website even if i don't have vape. SmartScreen is legit btw

WingsOfGold

Social Credit
Unfortunately some mf ban just if u visit the site so just delete ur history and forse restart ur pc