How to appeal your ban on a server

VapeV4

SomeRandomDude

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '21
Your first decision is to decide if you lie or not. If you lie that you weren’t cheating, then if your appeal was denied don’t expect to make a new appeal. If you come clean, they will probably keep you banned, but a few servers will reduce your ban if you come clean.

Make sure to make it look professional. Use proper grammar and spelling. If it looks like it’s written by a 5 year old, then they will not accept it. Also make sure you follow ALL directions.

If you decide to lie, then you will have to make an excuse. It could be lag, your internet, or you didn’t know your Minecraft game was being modified. Do not say that someone else cheated on your account. That will guarantee an instant deny.

Hope you liked my guide!

Yuzuki

Social Credit
Your first decision is to decide if you lie or not. If you lie that you weren’t cheating, then if your appeal was denied don’t expect to make a new appeal. If you come clean, they will probably keep you banned, but a few servers will reduce your ban if you come clean.

Make sure to make it look professional. Use proper grammar and spelling. If it looks like it’s written by a 5 year old, then they will not accept it. Also make sure you follow ALL directions.

If you decide to lie, then you will have to make an excuse. It could be lag, your internet, or you didn’t know your Minecraft game was being modified. Do not say that someone else cheated on your account. That will guarantee an instant deny.

Hope you liked my guide!
ok... how tf will someone not know if their game is modified.

Emilia

Social Credit
If you get banned for blink on hypixel you can just say its lag and they will unban you btw :DDD

Reactions: Fin
VapeV4 VapeLite

Stevelol

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '19

Hope you liked my guide!
I got banned on ghostly 2 times for cheating, both for reach. so I went into their discord and said that I bugged under a block when I threw a enderpearl and they unban me and I dont remember what I said on the second one but i got unbanned too. on Silex. I said that a dude gave me an account and it was banned so they said that I had to remove that account from my ip I did it and I got unbanned lol. trash servers tbh

ItsSmasher

Social Credit
I got banned on ghostly 2 times for cheating, both for reach. so I went into their discord and said that I bugged under a block when I threw a enderpearl and they unban me and I dont remember what I said on the second one but i got unbanned too. on Silex. I said that a dude gave me an account and it was banned so they said that I had to remove that account from my ip I did it and I got unbanned lol. trash servers tbh
Its was hypixel?

VapeV4 VapeLite

Aflac

Social Credit

Hope you liked my guide!
on this serbver called invaded lands i was using 3.1 reach and i got banned . this is what i said in my appeal which got accepted.

me not cheater. plz unabn! i promise

then unbanned in 1 week i think lol

edit: i made it look like its written by a 5 year old xd

VapeV4

SomeRandomDude

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '21
Oh yeah not to forget. Hypixel appeals are almost never accepted because the staff team looks at them for like 3 seconds before moving on

VapeV4 VapeLite

Aflac

Social Credit
Oh yeah not to forget. Hypixel appeals are almost never accepted because the staff team looks at them for like 3 seconds before moving on
yeah 100% true. here is how they do appeals.
1st step - Text about watchdog nonsence saved on clipboard and ready to paste

2nd step a - If ban appeal is saying they admit to cheating paste + deny.

2nd step b- if it says they didnt cheat they see if they posted legitimate proof if not paste + deny

3rd step - if someone has recorded proof of them playing legit only then will they actually take time to review the appeal, check logs, etc.

But we all know the 3rd step is soo unlikely because watchdog
A. basically never false bans.

B. if you are false banned what are the chances you were recording? you probably werent.