HOW DO I PASS SCREENSHARE WITH VAPE LITE?

vapeuser23

Social Credit
Yo, how do I pass a screen share using vape lite when they use tools like (any desk, process hacker, and latest activity used) paying to help

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Don't most ss tools see if you deleted a file...?
It only says that a file has been a file is moved/deleted.

If want an excuse for that, rename vape lite as a setup of an app like steam. Because nobody keeps a setup in their download.

danisaurio

Social Credit
It only says that a file has been a file is moved/deleted.

If want an excuse for that, rename vape lite as a setup of an app like steam. Because nobody keeps a setup in their download.
Bruh but u can see the date u deleted it, its too obvious...

Xelly

Social Credit
plug in a usb download vape on there name it wtv u want, i personally added a folder of mcp and hid it deep inside of it. when u get frozen self destruct do win + r and type in firewall.cpl go to advanced settings inbound rules and delete the rule of wtv u had ur vape named as mine was mcp so delete the 2 mcp rules, and dont delete the vape file if its hidden bc it'll show up.

Attachments

• 1642299184409.png
    1642299184409.png
    94.5 KB · Views: 12

ieatballslots

Social Credit
plug in a usb download vape on there name it wtv u want, i personally added a folder of mcp and hid it deep inside of it. when u get frozen self destruct do win + r and type in firewall.cpl go to advanced settings inbound rules and delete the rule of wtv u had ur vape named as mine was mcp so delete the 2 mcp rules, and dont delete the vape file if its hidden bc it'll show up.
and tbh they could just go on ur drive and search *.exe and find it