How do I .enemy add on vape?

FearSpake

Social Credit
okay thanks but isnt there a mod I can put in my folder that will do it? I saw a video of a guy with vape and he has a proximity alert thing in chat for players. I will try searching for that mod.

PressAKey

Social Credit
okay thanks but isnt there a mod I can put in my folder that will do it? I saw a video of a guy with vape and he has a proximity alert thing in chat for players. I will try searching for that mod.
You mean tracers? Also if it’s a mod, it has nothing to do with vape

Coward10

Social Credit
AtsusEboy you literally exposed yourself idiot also muffin as an ign is cringe and homosexual
Atsu is a boy it was done as a joke to make fun of someone else
My current ign is spakeE
My first main ign is Spake
I didn’t expose myself for anything you are just a dumbass

FearSpake

Social Credit
May I ask your discord? It’s weird because my old ign was fearspake...
you are the reason i got vape u always cheated on me hard in the pit. I turned into the kind of person I always hated and would call out in chat. so basically i carried on your legacy... my current ign is HolidayEvent : )

Last edited:

FearSpake

Social Credit
are you retarted leaking ur ign?
people have gotten to the point in this game where they don't even try to hide they are cheating anymore and some people think they don't look sus when they are fully blatent. The trained minecraft eye can spot the smoke from a mile away, but hypixel staff need more research because they havent been minemen as long.

okthisisverycoolithink

Social Credit
people have gotten to the point in this game where they don't even try to hide they are cheating anymore and some people think they don't look sus when they are fully blatent. The trained minecraft eye can spot the smoke from a mile away, but hypixel staff need more research because they havent been minemen as long.
Facts