How do I bypass echo with vape lite?

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
Tell me the best methods pls.
I believe that it should bypass normally on forge. I've heard that it does leave some prefetch strings on forge which can get you detected but there are methods to fix that too afaik.

agusnf

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '19
I believe that it should bypass normally on forge. I've heard that it does leave some prefetch strings on forge which can get you detected but there are methods to fix that too afaik.
And in BLC or Lunar Client¿

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
prefetch just shows any recent file opened, that's all it does. And there's nothing to bypass since it doesn't prove at all you're cheating, there's no any relevant servers that use prefetch to detect cheats.
The screenshare proof guaranteed only applies on supported versions, while BLC and LunarClient aren't.

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
prefetch just shows any recent file opened, that's all it does. And there's nothing to bypass since it doesn't prove at all you're cheating, there's no any relevant servers that use prefetch to detect cheats.

The screenshare proof guaranteed only applies on supported versions, while BLC and LunarClient aren't.
Someone sent me this via Discord, idk if it's true but screensharing in 2024 is shit anyways lol

Attachments

• 1713867090647.png
    1713867090647.png
    50.9 KB · Views: 24
VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Someone sent me this via Discord, idk if it's true but screensharing in 2024 is shit anyways lol
out of instance means something has been found outside of minecraft and it would lead to a false ban since nothing has been found in the instance.
It happens if you use vape v4 or lite signed since it would leave "Manthe Industries, LLC" that's why it shows "Manthe Industries product" out of instance.

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
out of instance means something has been found outside of minecraft and it would lead to a false ban since nothing has been found in the instance.
It happens if you use vape v4 or lite signed since it would leave "Manthe Industries, LLC" that's why it shows "Manthe Industries product" out of instance.
Well yeah I guess prefetch is an out of instance detection

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Well yeah I guess prefetch is an out of instance detection
Prefetch isn't an actual detection since it shows exe file executed. It doesn't show if it's an actual file (like Anydesk, discord etc) or an hidden cheat (like vape lite, vape v4 etc).

However the detection you just shown just means the signature "Manthe industries llc" has been found in some other process like explorer. And regardless of that, no relevant servers use this to screenshare their players since it doesn't show if the player was cheating in the current instance or previous.

VapeV4 VapeLite

bruh6969

Social Credit
Prefetch shows all the exe's you've opened and can prove that you've opened a cheat since last restart. Its one of the first things they check every SS.
Im not sure about BLC but with lunar client I know some ppl that have passed echo but was flagged by ocean. Just use Forge, Forge is really good with oneconfig in 2024 anyways.
"Out of instance" means the cheat was launched before Minecraft was. That was also on a fresh install (booted from usb and formatted all drives) with vape lite unsigned being the only cheat downloaded. That was also during an actual SS and the exe that was flagged was also Vape Lite, the SSer only wrote it off as a false flag because of my bypass method (and he was retarded), they just searched in everything for the exe name and found where I launched my cheat from. Also once I replaced the prefetch Vape Lite wasn't detected at all so...

Last edited:
VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
Prefetch shows all the exe's you've opened and can prove that you've opened a cheat since last restart. Its one of the first things they check every SS.

Im not sure about BLC but with lunar client I know some ppl that have passed echo but was flagged by ocean. Just use Forge, Forge is really good with oneconfig in 2024 anyways.

"Out of instance" means the cheat was launched before Minecraft was. That was also on a fresh install (booted from usb and formatted all drives) with vape lite unsigned being the only cheat downloaded. That was also during an actual SS and the exe that was flagged was also Vape Lite, the SSer only wrote it off as a false flag because of my bypass method (and he was retarded), they just searched in everything for the exe name and found where I launched my cheat from.
You got unbanned??

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
"Out of instance" means the cheat was launched before Minecraft was. That was also on a fresh install (booted from usb and formatted all drives) with vape lite unsigned being the only cheat downloaded. That was also during an actual SS and the exe that was flagged was also Vape Lite, the SSer only wrote it off as a false flag because of my bypass method (and he was retarded), they just searched in everything for the exe name and found where I launched my cheat from. Also once I replaced the prefetch Vape Lite wasn't detected at all so...
Out of instance means something has been found outside of the javaw.exe, that's all. That's why "external clients" can't be found in instance since no detections are leaved in the javaw. Same goes for vape lite.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Projazz

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '23
the free version of echo bypasses if u have diagtrack and sysmain enabled, the paid version however, looks for every single trace of products from Manthe Industries LLC.