How can i inject vape v4 to lunar x forge beta? its crashing to me when I inject my vape v4

TarriestShoe323

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '21
i just want to test the replay mod that lunar client added it look cool but my vape v4 crashing to me }:

VapeV4

Jerrysases

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '21
Dunning-Kruger effect go brrrr

This is the worst and most r/confidentlyincorrect thread I have ever seen on any platform. Not even close.

Vape v4 and vape lite and designed around forge to be injected, and they have the least issues and highest chance of working. I’m pretty sure the development team does try to make vape v4 and lite inject into lunar, but it is not guaranteed to work without issues.

Lunar often updates and changes the id at the top of the window, which may have something to do with cape injecting, but idk.

Lunar client is not supported, and if you have issues using it that means it is caused by lunar, but it can still inject. If you contact support about an issue injecting into lunar, they will simply say it’s not supported, because it isn’t.

Why did I waste my time writing a detailed explanation of this just for them to say “it is supported retard”?

I’m bored + I wanted to at least try and help.

Xghh

Social Credit
Vape injects fine into reg lunar for me but crashes with the x Forge version. They have only added replay mod so if you want to use that so badly just use replay mod on forge.

Samson

Social Credit
Lunar client isn't a supported client, as said above it might inject but you're likely to run into some issues.
Use a supported client for the best experience.