CEBOLA

Social Credit
Vape edition (Vape v4, Vape Lite, etc):vape v4, lite

Suggestion Description:this will bypass many servers

Video Reference (Not required):self explanatory

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
I’ve suggested it before but I’ve come to realize it isn’t that useful, this may temporarily trick the anti cheat to allow higher reach values without a ban but it’ll still catch you at some point.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Alexx

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '20
Vape edition (Vape v4, Vape Lite, etc):vape v4, lite

Suggestion Description:this will bypass many servers

Video Reference (Not required):self explanatory
I see why people might think this would be helpful, but at the end of the day, if your reach settings are detected every reach hit u get will flag. Sure, having less reach hits will take a longer time to accumulate flags, but you're either legit or flagging. Sometimes you have no advantage, and sometimes you are getting closer to an anticheat ban, neither of which are favorable. The best option is to either find a bypassing reach setting or not use reach at all, reach chance doesn't make the reach any less detected when it does occur.

Samson

Social Credit
Hello, as said above this will not decrease detectability as most modern anti-cheats mostly have already patched/thought of this.
Like the users above stated, it's more beneficial to find a bypassing reach setting for the server you wish to use it on. Which depending on the server, there could be a safe config already listed under the settings sub-form.

Kind Regards, Samson. (Thread Locked/Denied.)

Status
Not open for further replies.