Help me ?

AZE

Social Credit
Hi friends ! I really, really need help. Vanilla servers are now over for me. I turned the page on French modded lunchers! I'm not talking about lunar, badlion and so on! I'm talking about pvp server faction in luncher.

I would really like to find someone capable of doing a private or anything. The server of this game is really CPS and especially the connection, some of the players are really equipped! to a point where they barely move thanks to Golem, Ghast.IO etc. Auto clicks, I have none of that. As soon as players who are not from big factions have it, they patch all their "advantages" to look for others. So I would like to know if you know any developers to chat with them! I would like to buy cheats/private software once and for all.

Even autoclicks don't work except in macro form, but not having the mouse for it and especially since it's extremely crappy, I would really like to see the possibilities, the prices and a bit of everything!

AZE

Social Credit
I also discovered the existence of autoclicks doing 20 camouflaged cps, displaying a maximum of 10Cps while they do 20+

For lunchers, putting anything in the %appdata% of the luncher is automatically deleted, for example launching vape! Close the luncher directly, some cheat ban instantly.

I'm also looking for a developer to modify Google's "Heads or tails" invisibly even when sharing a screen to win when I want.