FPS spoofer, Clicksounds on autoclicker

facingcheat

Social Credit
FPS spoofer: fps spoofer is a good module that can be added in the legit mods part, it can be configurable and it would be very interesting to have it in the vape v4
Clicksounds in the autoclicker: adding the clicksounds option would be very useful, it could be configurable and it would be interesting to be able to choose what type of clicksounds I want to have in the autoclicker, for example choosing between jitter or butterfly for the click sound, it would be very useful because if players are using it cape v4 and screen sharing could use this option to make it less suspicious that he is using a hack.
I would personally think it would be great to add these options to the cheat, it would make it much more complete, I hope I helped with the suggestion 😊

VapeV4 VapeLite

228lol

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '20
fps spoofer is useless and click sounds in autoclicker would fit more for Vape Lite since it's specifically for recording/streaming but most mics don't pick up click sounds due to them being annoying usually so this probably won't be added

jimmymouse

Social Credit
Vape user
May '23
fps spoofer is pointless but I like the clicksound idea! Entropy has something similar and it’s really fun

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
fps spoofer is pointless but I like the clicksound idea! Entropy has something similar and it’s really fun
You aren't really able to make it sound legit. Also it'd be a feature only for vape lite since there's no reason to add it to v4