Email

History

Social Credit
I'm here in this topic to address a controversial subject, the exchange of emails, I understand the reason for not providing the exchange of emails on the vape.gg website, but if I lose access to the email that is registered on the vape.gg website , where is my Vape V4, what is the procedure? I opened this topic because my friend lost access to his email and he has Vape V4, any help I will be eternally grateful, see you soon!

-History

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
I'm here in this topic to address a controversial subject, the exchange of emails, I understand the reason for not providing the exchange of emails on the vape.gg website, but if I lose access to the email that is registered on the vape.gg website , where is my Vape V4, what is the procedure? I opened this topic because my friend lost access to his email and he has Vape V4, any help I will be eternally grateful, see you soon!

-History
Sorry, buddy, it's not possible to change the email. If your friend has lost his email.
He can try to enter in giveaways to get a new account.

History

Social Credit
Some youtubers are sponsored by Vape, so they can do giveways. You'll to check their channel to know if there are giveaways.
Thanks! Can you tell me if the Vape V4 is on sale during the year? Because I'm from Brazil, and 35 dollars for reais (Brazilian currency) is 190 reais

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Thanks! Can you tell me if the Vape V4 is on sale during the year? Because I'm from Brazil, and 35 dollars for reais (Brazilian currency) is 190 reais
There is no schedule for that.
But usually on Christmas there is a 33% off.