Does NoSlowdown Bypass Hypixel?

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
The NoSlowdown is usefull if you are blatantly hacking.
With the KeepSprint, you don't lose ur sprint when you are attacking an entity/player.

MastaNub

Social Credit
It does but some people say that you can get banned if you use no slow in water though.

VapeV4 VapeLite

WonderIf

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '18
On HYPIXEL? explain

Yes I understand this is a module you should never have on any practice server but hypixel?
Its not bannable on hypixel by watchdog but it can get you ruberbaned and I am not sure if a hypixel staff is smart enough to ban for it and I don't know if it could trigger logs to warn staff, but I prefer not to use it.

VapeV4

Leafeon

Social Credit
Its not bannable on hypixel by watchdog but it can get you ruberbaned and I am not sure if a hypixel staff is smart enough to ban for it and I don't know if it could trigger logs to warn staff, but I prefer not to use it.
Was having fun in the pit for a solid two hours or so, KA around 3.2-3.3. Was getting a bit salty about getting killed a lot and not being able to catch up to players I was hitting, so I turned on keepsprint.
I didn't even get a chance to die 2-3 times before getting manually banned.
So, yeah. Not quite sure exactly how obvious it is, but it's apparently obvious enough to record someone using it.

ExcuseMe

Social Credit
Was having fun in the pit for a solid two hours or so, KA around 3.2-3.3. Was getting a bit salty about getting killed a lot and not being able to catch up to players I was hitting, so I turned on keepsprint.
I didn't even get a chance to die 2-3 times before getting manually banned.
So, yeah. Not quite sure exactly how obvious it is, but it's apparently obvious enough to record someone using it.

Really depends how obvious you make it as. I mean it is under blatant so there is always a risk of Staff spectating and getting you banned for it.

However my point is that watchdog cannot pick up on this.

Tip: When you are using keepsprint make sure that you make it look like you are 1.7ing them. That is clicking 1-2cps while behind them.