DDos Hypixel

I_am_REAL_KJ

Social Credit
so yeah I got ban on my main account not for hacking but trash talking for 11months on hypixel I trace hypixel ip address : 172.65.128.72 ... I really want to send 700GB packets to they shit but do they have addos protection ? then I might have to hit the main spot they get they hosting from to be able to shut down hypixel

LegitGuy

Social Credit
So the only thing you do is ping mc.hypixel.net on cmd and then get the ip pretty goodman. Ofcourse is protected... cloud protección, bondings, a lot of internet conections, block attacks... also i want to tell you something serious... you are paying maybe 10$ per month to have a booter to ddos people, if you ddos somebody or a server and then he reports it Saying he is losing money for the Attacks (for example) ur booter page will get charged for illegal actions the police is going to get the ip and realises that is a booter page and then they will ask who user make the attack, they will get ur ip and gg... so Dont use these things specially when they are not 100% russian stuff xd. Its sad to get banned but its just a game dont do illegal stuff XD

Airway

Social Credit
lmao, it's literally the biggest server on minecraft.. do you expect them to have shitty protection??

StuxNet

Social Credit
The ip you provided is a cloudflare ip. have fun with that buddy LOL.
the public booter you use will not be able to take it down at all.
Now if you had access to a botnet or something then talk but I'm not condoning any of these actions.
Just give up lmfaoo

Anna

Social Credit
Cloudflare does have a limit on what it can take, everything does. If you really want to take it down you will need lots of public booters, botnets and possibly servers. You'll waste like $1500+ on a website which will come back up in about a day.

Anna

Social Credit
Don't trash-talk if you can't handle the consequences then, lmao
Plus I highly doubt that you can ddos anything.
its actually stupidly easy to ddos, its just the not getting caught & overloading the ddos protection that's the issue