Custom values on slider? + Best bypassing settings

Mc8a

Social Credit
Hey all, I'm a pretty new vape user and I was wonder what the best settings are for hypixel (to use for one of my MFA's preferably)

I was also wondering how do I type in a value in one of the modules rather than using one of the somewhat buggy sliders. Thanks!

Mc8a

Social Credit
well u can first move one end of the slider
and then use arrow keys to fine tune them
u can also hold shift and use arrow keys to make it even finer/less finer (depends on module)
Thank you! Do you have any good settings for hypixel? (Not blatant) Right now I have 10-14 autoclicker and 3.3 reach

Mc8a

Social Credit
do like 3 to 3.2 reach
things like reach and velocity are generally dependent on ur ping (mine's 20 ms)
for velocity, whatever you do, always keep vertical velocity at 100 (it's detectable)
u can search on forums for good settings for a certain module
Thanks for the help!

GodOfGraves

Social Credit
Here is a good guide if you want to learn more about how to bypass anticheats.

Settings are ping dependent. If you have low ping you can go anywhere from 3.0-3.35 reach and be completely safe. You can probably go higher, but I have never seen an instance of a person getting banned on Hypixel off of 3.35 reach, even with low ping.

You can set velocity to 90% with 100% chance and go undetected as well. Currently, Hypixel doesn't detect 90% velocity to my knowledge.

For autoclicker you can use anything below 15 CPS, otherwise Watchdog will start cancelling our your hits. I personally use 8.5 - 13.5

These settings really shouldn't get you Watchdog or staff banned.