Click sounds for vape lite

winstonwlau

Social Credit
This feature was brought up and got a response from James (I think) months ago. If I remember correctly, he admitted it'd be an interesting addition to look into, but there's been nothing else about it since.

I honestly think it'd be kind of out of place in Vape v3. It's hard to imagine someone using Vape v3 to record themselves, despite it's misplace module. I think this feature would be a better fit in Vape Lite or MantheClicker because they've got more closet cheaters streaming or recording.

Vape man

Social Credit
This feature was brought up and got a response from James (I think) months ago. If I remember correctly, he admitted it'd be an interesting addition to look into, but there's been nothing else about it since.

I honestly think it'd be kind of out of place in Vape v3. It's hard to imagine someone using Vape v3 to record themselves, despite it's misplace module. I think this feature would be a better fit in Vape Lite or MantheClicker because they've got more closet cheaters streaming or recording.
why not both?

Soitkig

Social Credit
I see that a lot of people want this idea and i think it'd be pretty good and for people who don't want it just don't use it lmfao, I also think it should be added to both Vape v4, Vape Lite, And manthe clicker if possible, Everyone paid money for this cheat.