Click boost module

dinodatboi

Social Credit
Make a module that can boost cps while clicking. It should have a value we set on how many cps we have to click until the module activates so its more legit. So like if i set the value to 7 and then after i click 7 cps the cps boost module will activate.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Projazz

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '23
just enable autoclicker and set cps to 2-3 with extra(not +) randomization that works as a click assist.
ion want to jus hold left click shi feels weird
you'll get used to it, makes it easier to aim
no, if you are good at clicking manually, if you use autoclicker normally then ur habit of clicking manually fast will go, trust me, it happenes to me, keep practicing manually if you have the motivation.

dinodatboi

Social Credit
just enable autoclicker and set cps to 2-3 with extra(not +) randomization that works as a click assist.

no, if you are good at clicking manually, if you use autoclicker normally then ur habit of clicking manually fast will go, trust me, it happenes to me, keep practicing manually if you have the motivation.
thing is tho could you do this with right click withot placing two blocks at once

Matt_1

Social Credit

does this ban on hypixel??