click assist

VapeV4

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
I said this idea was pointless years ago but I’ve had a change of mind

First of all I know auto clicker is undetectable if set right but that isn’t the point of adding this. Some people including myself have actually enjoyed actually clicking so maybe consider adding this as a module for people that want to click while still getting the feel of an auto clicker

Reference is the raven one
+1, I'd like to have this in Vape.

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '21
check for targeting basically says for itself, so if u just finna click on the air nothing gonna happen

Chwoop

Social Credit
how on earth would that work, and whats the point if you are drag clicking in the first place, click assist would increase your cps by default i dont think there is a need to add a drag option

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '21
how on earth would that work, and whats the point if you are drag clicking in the first place, click assist would increase your cps by default i dont think there is a need to add a drag option
mane listen, aint a lot of mice can do up to 40+ cps when u drag clickin, the best option to check if ur doing it actually is to check input ur sending with ur mouse, if its more than 4 cps per second then u can do that quadruple boost

Chwoop

Social Credit
mane listen, aint a lot of mice can do up to 40+ cps when u drag clickin, the best option to check if ur doing it actually is to check input ur sending with ur mouse, if its more than 4 cps per second then u can do that quadruple boost
Then there would be no reason to add a drag option, click assist by default would boost ur cps just drag with clickassist on for more cps ? Also « mane » ???