can you inject vape into multiple instances of minecraft?

GodOfGraves

Social Credit
title, assuming they are different accounts

i want to inject vape on my alt account AND my main account at the same time so i can farm some stats. would this work?

MastaNub

Social Credit
It won't. It'll always inject vape into your Minecraft that was launched first. Maybe there's a way.

VapeV4 VapeLite

WonderIf

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '18
I have a theory you can try and tell us if it work. Launch the first Minecraft client then launch vape, then use an application called Winexp or something like that which allows you to change the title of any open tabs change Minecraft title to something unrelated to Minecraft. Now launch the second Minecraft client then vape and hopefully it would work.

MastaNub

Social Credit
I have a theory you can try and tell us if it work. Launch the first Minecraft client then launch vape, then use an application called Winexp or something like that which allows you to change the title of any open tabs change Minecraft title to something unrelated to Minecraft. Now launch the second Minecraft client then vape and hopefully it would work.
Nope. Doesn't work.

GodOfGraves

Social Credit
i tried it, unfortunately it didn't work but this is an interesting idea

processos

Social Credit
It won't work because Vape will get the first process with class "LWJGL" (or something like that I don't remember) and inject to it

Last edited: