Can i use vape in another computer?

CuongwfMorningStar

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '23
Can i use vape in another computer? I dont have pc anymore so i need to go to internet coffee. idk what it is called in English but it is like a place for us to use the computer by buying usage time. For example, I use $1 to buy 1 hour of use.
I mean i will buy vape in my house after that go to internet coffee for play then my account get ban or not?

VapeV4

ThatDonutGuy

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '23
Can i use vape in another computer? I dont have pc anymore so i need to go to internet coffee. idk what it is called in English but it is like a place for us to use the computer by buying usage time. For example, I use $1 to buy 1 hour of use.
I mean i will buy vape in my house after that go to internet coffee for play then my account get ban or not?
https://www.vape.gg/tos Ground rules say you can use it anywhere as long as it isn't someone else using it

milkox

Social Credit
You can use vape in another computer as long as you log in with your own account and password. Vape is not tied to a specific device, but to your online profile. However, you should be careful not to share your account details with anyone else or leave them saved on the public computer. Otherwise, you might risk losing your account or getting banned.

mialpha

Social Credit
Can i use vape in another computer? I dont have pc anymore so i need to go to internet coffee. idk what it is called in English but it is like a place for us to use the computer by buying usage time. For example, I use $1 to buy 1 hour of use check website.
Yes, you can use your vape account on another computer, such as at an internet café, where you pay for computer usage time. However, be cautious with the terms of service for both the vape platform and the internet café. Using your account on a public computer might risk security or breach terms, potentially leading to a ban. Always ensure to log out and follow proper security measures to protect your account.