Bypass BAC with Vape Lite

datfcknsmn

Social Credit
Does Vape Lite bypass the Badlion Anti-Cheat? Does it depend on the settings, or does it just complete not work? Can I get BAC banned with Vape Lite?
Would be nice if someone could give me a rundown as I was inactive for a while and want to start to play again.
Thanks in advance :)

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Does Vape Lite bypass the Badlion Anti-Cheat? Does it depend on the settings, or does it just complete not work? Can I get BAC banned with Vape Lite?
Would be nice if someone could give me a rundown as I was inactive for a while and want to start to play again.
The settings don't affect the detection of client-side anticheat.

You can use badlion client, but you can't join a BAC protected server while using vape lite on BLC. You'll need to use forge.

datfcknsmn

Social Credit
Thanks!
So I can't use Vape Lite on BAC servers, right? But do I get BAC banned if I use it on normal servers?

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Thanks!
So I can't use Vape Lite on BAC servers, right? But do I get BAC banned if I use it on normal servers?
It's a client-side anticheat that is activated when you join a bac protected server on badlion client.

You can use forge on these servers, and the anticheat won't be enable, since it only affects blc users.

bruhpoop

Social Credit
yes u can inject in pedolion if it doesnt work use a different client like lunar or forge

datfcknsmn

Social Credit
It's a client-side anticheat that is activated when you join a bac protected server on badlion client.

You can use forge on these servers, and the anticheat won't be enable, since it only affects blc users.
I can't inject Vape Lite into BLC… :( Do I have to do something special?