Break blocks

Matt_1

Social Credit
anyone know why everytime i break a block in bedwars it respawns and i have to mine it again i have break blocks turned on i autoclicker?

i use hitselect scaffold
autoclicker
velocity
reach
esp
chams
antibot

VapeV4

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
anyone know why everytime i break a block in bedwars it respawns and i have to mine it again i have break blocks turned on i autoclicker?

i use hitselect scaffold
autoclicker
velocity
reach
esp
chams
antibot
It's due to how vape's(?) break blocks option works I believe, when I tried other clients it was fine.
You should try a higher break delay, it might be due to a bad preset

VapeV4 VapeLite

bruh6969

Social Credit

i use hitselect scaffold
autoclicker
velocity
reach
esp
chams
antibot
A break block delay of 10ms-10ms works fine for me.

VapeV4

Exx96

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '23
If thats the issue then just whitelist swords and sticks.
True, but sometimes in fast-paced interactions I don't instinctively switch to a non-weapon and I just start holding down my left click before I reach the block that I want to break. For example, in bedwars, if an enemy and I are trying to reach a bed and we're fighting, I don't usually remember to switch to a different slot before trying to break the bed and just start holding down my click with a sword before my aim is on the block, purely out of instinct. From my experience though, AA + silentaura does just as fine as aa + ac and silentaura looks a bit cooler lol

VapeV4

Gab

Social Credit
Vape user
Feb '17
If you get a ghost mine like described here, does it flag?