Blatant Killaura Settings Hypixel ( Request )

N0RDIN

Social Credit
Feedback is appreciated.

Bypasses Watchdog.

I just want the best Killaura Settings for Hypixel, haha!

epicgamer123

Social Credit
aps 13-15
switch delay 350
swing range 4.5
attack range 4.2
max angle 360
blatant mode switch
target mode distance
aim mode silent (some ppl use anticheat but every time i use anticheat i get banned, but i haven't been banned with silent lol)
gui check on
autoblock (optional, i use silent mode with autoblock and anticheat with autoblock off)
show target on (this actually helps)

P.S. some ppl use swing range 4.7 and attack range 4.5 and haven't been banned, i tried it a few times and haven't been banned but use at ur own risk lol

prestigeXX

Social Credit
aps 13-15
switch delay 350
swing range 4.5
attack range 4.2
max angle 360
blatant mode switch
target mode distance
aim mode silent (some ppl use anticheat but every time i use anticheat i get banned, but i haven't been banned with silent lol)
gui check on
autoblock (optional, i use silent mode with autoblock and anticheat with autoblock off)
show target on (this actually helps)

P.S. some ppl use swing range 4.7 and attack range 4.5 and haven't been banned, i tried it a few times and haven't been banned but use at ur own risk lol
So, if you use 4.2 attack range, you will definitely not get banned by watchdog? If there actually is a risk with it, please respond with the highest attack range that is impossible to be banned by watchdog for.

epicgamer123

Social Credit
So, if you use 4.2 attack range, you will definitely not get banned by watchdog? If there actually is a risk with it, please respond with the highest attack range that is impossible to be banned by watchdog for.

4.2 is undetectable to my knowledge but don't use autoblock if u wanna be undetectable because u can get watchdog banned for that (and don't use bhop cause that was "patched" by hypixel and is extremely detectable)
before someone says that is blatant THIS IS FOR KA AND KA IS BLATANT BUDDY

prestigeXX

Social Credit
4.2 is undetectable to my knowledge but don't use autoblock if u wanna be undetectable because u can get watchdog banned for that (and don't use bhop cause that was "patched" by hypixel and is extremely detectable)
before someone says that is blatant THIS IS FOR KA AND KA IS BLATANT BUDDY
TY. 1 more thing:
I'm really on edge about the whole CPS thing, I feel like that is way too high for watchdog but idk. What is your recommendation for CPS when someone is closet cheating with KA?

epicgamer123

Social Credit
TY. 1 more thing:
I'm really on edge about the whole CPS thing, I feel like that is way too high for watchdog but idk. What is your recommendation for CPS when someone is closet cheating with KA?

watchdog won't log/detect u if ur using anything below 15 cps, if u want to be rly safe use 12-15.
if u have watchdogphobia (don't worry i sometimes have this lol) use 10-14 aps

prestigeXX

Social Credit
watchdog won't log/detect u if ur using anything below 15 cps, if u want to be rly safe use 12-15.
if u have watchdogphobia (don't worry i sometimes have this lol) use 10-14 aps
Okay I’m sorry but I’m so close to finishing my settings and u respond really fast...
What is the most blatant velocity settings WITH ABSOLUTELY NO WATCHDOG DETECTION at all?

promise this is last question lmao

Baguette69

Social Credit
Okay I’m sorry but I’m so close to finishing my settings and u respond really fast...
What is the most blatant velocity settings WITH ABSOLUTELY NO WATCHDOG DETECTION at all?

promise this is last question lmao

0 hvel
100vvel

Don't use all theses settings on your main.