Blatancy

cuhlient

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '24
Vape needs blatant cheats.
Other clients boast things like bhop, flight, and have regularly updated bypasses, but Vape has none of this.
Vape is a closet-cheating client, but it's probably gonna fall off considering Rise can multi-server blatant cheat and closet cheat.
Just in general start updated bypasses regularly I guess
This would make Vape way more popular and is good for both the playerbase & manthe considering that's just more money because more people will buy it seeing the benefits and Vape would become a lot more popular again.

JoaquinWalkinWakin

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '24
bro this is a ghost client not a blatant client, besides use ur search bar lmfao? theres KA and bed breaker and other blatant shit. But why would they need to make this a blatant client when its advertised as a ghost client? lmfaooo dumb asf. If ur gonna blatant cheat just use rise

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Other clients boast things like bhop, flight, and have regularly updated bypasses, but Vape has none of this.
Vape is a closet-cheating client, but it's probably gonna fall off considering Rise can multi-server blatant cheat and closet cheat.
This would make Vape way more popular and is good for both the playerbase & manthe considering that's just more money because more people will buy it seeing the benefits and Vape would become a lot more popular again.
Blatant cheating is just dead. Making blatant modules is useless since they'll be patched regardless.

And vape is already the most popular client of all time - there's nothing to worry about especially when the developer of the client can't make any module by himself.

flushed

Social Credit
Coming back from the dead to say that updating the blatant modules would set a bad precedent for vape considering their priorities lay with closet cheating, there is also no point since they will get patched very quickly.
On the other hand I strongly disagree with further removal of them and want the blatant modules to remain accessible under a hidden menu if necessary to prevent people from getting the wrong impression about them still being updated/bypassing.

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
This would make Vape way more popular and is good for both the playerbase & manthe considering that's just more money because more people will buy it seeing the benefits and Vape would become a lot more popular again
мњмњмњ

endpearl

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '24
rise is ass at both blatant and legit

VapeV4

ThatDonutGuy

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '23
I use Vape on Lunar, as a lot of people
Im in vc with one of my best friends, on Hypixel, bing chilling. What if I don't want him to know I hack? He knows I'm a Lunar user, so if he sees that the little icon next to my name disappeared, he gonna get sus at me. Also i keep saying blc/feather is shit and I NEVER use forge.

What do you want me to say? "oh yea went on forge to be 100% focus in my game lol"
Vape is an injected ghost client, Rise is a mcp based blatant client, so stop comparing them as they are very different
Vape is a ghost client. Ask friends, randoms, who play mc and know at least a shit about client, they'll never say it's a blatant client or anything.
Vape is one/the most popular client, it doesn't need blatant to be popular.
Vape was well known back in the day thanks to all the content made around it, which decreased a lot, but the community makes it popular nowadays by talking about it. Adding blatant stuff will never change anything about that.
Blatant is useless to a known ghost client.

(Idk what to quote there lol)
Adding blatant stuff and updating it every time it starts being detected? Wait let me reformulate that... Adding blatant stuff and losing time remaking bypasses that will last 1 week max?
Whenever Vape does something a bit blatant, it gets fixed quick, so there's no need to continue doing that tbh

So yea long message to say that I think Manthe knows what he does, and that blatant being removed is not a bad thing
(Except for keepsprint but shh, and in few weeks it would become detected anyways so whatever)