Better Vape lite In game GUI

Jacob1Jacob2

Social Credit
When you have vape v4, it shows it in the top right. Vape lite should have an option so it shows vape lite on the top left along with your enabled mods. Perfect for people who want to show the client off in videos and stuff. Another issue I have with it is the internal GUI size. I’d love it if you could change the internal GUI size, sort of like in V4. This could be done via a slider, sort of like how the nametag size slider works. Whilst I could use the external GUI (which I currently do) it’d be much easier if I could just change the size of the GUI. It’s so small for me. And have an option to enable internal GUI automatically so you don't have to enable it every time.

Last edited:

Splashy

Social Credit
When you have vape v4, it shows it in the top right. Vape lite should have an option so it shows vape lite on the top left along with your enabled mods. Perfect for people who want to show the client off in videos and stuff. Another issue I have with it is the internal GUI size. I’d love it if you could change the internal GUI size, sort of like in V4. This could be done via a slider, sort of like how the nametag size slider works. Whilst I could use the external GUI (which I currently do) it’d be much easier if I could just change the size of the GUI. It’s so small for me. And have an option to enable internal GUI automatically so you don't have to enable it every time.
You gotta enable it and then click Sync Settings

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
The Internal GUI makes vape lite detectable (if you use it) so it's not really recommended to use it.
To show the modules enabled use "Text GUI".

Jacob1Jacob2

Social Credit
The Internal GUI makes vape lite detectable (if you use it) so it's not really recommended to use it.
People that play on servers that dont screenshare like hypixel this would be good. Also im not talking about the text gui im talking about like how v4 says vape on the top left. It should be the same for vape lite and it says it on the top left.

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
People that play on servers that dont screenshare like hypixel this would be good. Also im not talking about the text gui im talking about like how v4 says vape on the top left. It should be the same for vape lite and it says it on the top left.
this is not because vape v4 has some features that vape lite should has it.
Manthe adds modules that do not make vape lite detectable, manthe doesn't patch ss detections for vape v4, so manthe can add what he wants.
But I'll ask if it's possible to add.

Jacob1Jacob2

Social Credit
this is not because vape v4 has some features that vape lite should has it.
Manthe adds modules that do not make vape lite detectable, manthe doesn't patch ss detections for vape v4, so manthe can add what he wants.
But I'll ask if it's possible to add.
no im asking for the possiblility of adding the words VAPE LITE on the top left along with the mods enabled like how v4 does

avsm

Social Credit
How would the in-game GUI make the client detectable? Only for screenshares?