Best wtap?

Icy

Social Credit
I’m on a mission to find the client with the best Wtap/autoblockhit module. I’ve tried entropy, vape and whiteout. anyone know a client with the best Wtap? Thanks

PurpleDog125

Banned
Social Credit
I’m on a mission to find the client with the best Wtap/autoblockhit module. I’ve tried entropy, vape and whiteout. anyone know a client with the best Wtap? Thanks
Vape auto block hit in ac 99% sure just doesn't work I had it on and it didn't block once and wtap kinda balls just learn how to do it yourself ig it's decent

Icy

Social Credit
Vape auto block hit in ac 99% sure just doesn't work I had it on and it didn't block once and wtap kinda balls just learn how to do it yourself ig it's decent
people don’t really understand vape’s blockhit module. it doesn’t auto blockhit for you, it just makes it so when you’re holding down right click while attacking, it will autoclick the same cps on left as it does on right. so if you’re autoclicking 12 cps on left and hold down right, it will autoclick 12 cps on right as well. a little useless if you ask me but good for fighting in a 1x1
still looking for a client with the best Wtap, whiteout seems to be winning so far

PurpleDog125

Banned
Social Credit
people don’t really understand vape’s blockhit module. it doesn’t auto blockhit for you, it just makes it so when you’re holding down right click while attacking, it will autoclick the same cps on left as it does on right. so if you’re autoclicking 12 cps on left and hold down right, it will autoclick 12 cps on right as well. a little useless if you ask me but good for fighting in a 1x1
still looking for a client with the best Wtap, whiteout seems to be winning so far
thats a fire module wdym bro ! also just learn how to wtap its not hard??

Icy

Social Credit
i mean have you tried other wtap mods? vape is completely ass and doesn’t work really but entropy is ok and whiteout is great