CooperDooped

Social Credit
I got Vape V3 with relatively low ms, and I want to hack on Hypixel with an MVP++ account w/o being banned or hacking being obvious, but I want to appear sweaty and good at the game. What settings should I use to acheive this?

yaboipat

Social Credit
use either togles settings, or use 3.3-34 reach and whatever aimassist you would like to use, horizontal 90 chance 100

Autoclicker 9-13.

TerribleCheater

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '19
use either togles settings, or use 3.3-34 reach and whatever aimassist you would like to use, horizontal 90 chance 100

Autoclicker 9-13.
I think togle’s settings are overrated lmao.
First of all, you should nick if you’re playing competitive gamemodes like ranked skywars, and also to make you anonymous (sort of)
Use 3.0 to 3.5 reach, don’t go above 3.5
(Use misplace on 3.3 reach if you’re recording)
Aim assist could be whatever you want, 4-6.5 speed is good if you don’t want any headsnaps
For velocity, use 90-98 horizontal, with 90% chance
Hypixel doesn’t detect autoclickers that well, so you can use up to 16 without being caught. I like to use 13-16 (rest assured, i’ve never been banned)

CooperDooped

Social Credit
First of all, you should nick if you’re playing competitive gamemodes like ranked skywars, and also to make you anonymous (sort of)
Aim assist could be whatever you want, 4-6.5 speed is good if you don’t want any headsnaps
Hypixel doesn’t detect autoclickers that well, so you can use up to 16 without being caught. I like to use 13-16 (rest assured, i’ve never been banned)
Thank you dude!

Doge869

Social Credit
Ordinary players can find your nick if you win a game using stats pages and staff are able to check nicks so it isn't fully able to hide your ign.