best cs2 external

bootx64efi

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '19
ekknod (EFI or DMA), phantomoverlay, obstruction, hexui, fantasy.cat & oxide.wtf

only cheats I would ever even consider using on my main (have used three of them on my main matter of fact). first one is free (but very good and arguably the most secure lmfao), 2 last ones are private, rest are public. Overall track record goes to Hexui (1 detection in 2016-2017, around 10 users affected total), then fantasy, then phantom.

VapeV4

kitten

Social Credit
ekknod (EFI or DMA), phantomoverlay, obstruction, hexui, fantasy.cat & oxide.wtf

only cheats I would ever even consider using on my main (have used three of them on my main matter of fact). first one is free (but very good and arguably the most secure lmfao), 2 last ones are private, rest are public. Overall track record goes to Hexui (1 detection in 2016-2017, around 10 users affected total), then fantasy, then phantom.
fantasy.cat isnt private

bootx64efi

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '19
fantasy.cat isnt private
yes it is. It requires an invite or your application to get accepted by the owner.

typedef is extremely selective of who she lets in to use her cheat, and they do a thorough "background check" on you. After you have gotten in, you need to keep being an active member or else you just get banned.

VapeV4

kitten

Social Credit
yes it is. It requires an invite or your application to get accepted by the owner.

typedef is extremely selective of who she lets in to use her cheat, and they do a thorough "background check" on you. After you have gotten in, you need to keep being an active member or else you just get banned.
they literally accept every1

s6sk

Social Credit
are owners of anyx lying then? they regularly say that they dont write any memory

I would not use this on a main account. Either its legit an internal or an external writing to memory (which is just as bad), I forgot which one it is tho.

s6sk

Social Credit
ok sorry kitten

im not sure if they were lying to begin with or just tried to make it obscure in a way, but I just know I wouldnt recommend it on my main. the ones I listed are as safe as it gets
tbh doesn’t seem like they write any mem and no bans since release YET. id use phantom but the visuals suck dick

bootx64efi

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '19
tbh doesn’t seem like they write any mem and no bans since release YET. id use phantom but the visuals suck dick
try hexui, I havent tried their visuals but I know for certain their cheat is solid. An old friend of mine who is a cheat dev and has reversed steam etc. to detect what features could get banned in the future recommended me the cheat and pretty much said it was the only cheat he would ever risk using on his main account. Besides, its super cheap - €40 a year for external that has only gotten 10 people banned in the past 7-8 years with a decent amount of features and bypass' for many third party anticheats.

s6sk

Social Credit
try hexui, I havent tried their visuals but I know for certain their cheat is solid. An old friend of mine who is a cheat dev and has reversed steam etc. to detect what features could get banned in the future recommended me the cheat and pretty much said it was the only cheat he would ever risk using on his main account. Besides, its super cheap - €40 a year for external that has only gotten 10 people banned in the past 7-8 years with a decent amount of features and bypass' for many third party anticheats.
ill try it once my anyx sub cancels. i also heard ppl praising obstruction but they dont have an official site and i cant rlly find any showcases of it, any opinions abt obstruction?