Balant features pls!

Chwoop

Social Credit
Timer yes on low doesn’t dog but you will get staffed, killaura on low settings instabans for me now (I tested an alt on 110 ping), i swear no slow isnt still on the client, beaner net is slightly different cause less customisable than fakelag, speed is not still in the client 💀 I have checked that multiple times, by strafe I meant to say target strafe sorry I been using rise a lot lately for blatant 💀, by old ka I mean normal and silent version of the ka. Other blatants that were removed are also long jump and blatant scaffold.
speed is still in the client, just use the search bar, same for noslowdown, killaura doesnt instaban me on hypixel but it definitly bans really fast (didn't get removed though so i don't see why you are mentioning it here), beaner net just got renamed and upgraded so no point mentioning it either, once again there never was a targerstrafe in vape what you are refering to is the module that was called strafe that is completely different than targetstrafe (but i already said this). Also about the ka the only thing that got changed are the modes but one of the modes got his own module (silentaura) and the one that got removed basically didn't bypass anything anyways and the blockhit that was changed from autoblock to legit blockhit. Timer on 0 doesn't ban and won't get you staff ban as it basically acts like the bug where you right click the top bar when out of fullscreen / acts like lag so they can't ban for it. Last thing about things like longjump and blatant scaffold they didn't bypass any servers anyways so no point keeping them in the client if they aren't getting updated (especially if you wanna stop hearing about thoses braindeads 9yo asking why they got banned after using longjump on hypixel on their main on the vape forums). Hope that helped and please read carefully my message to avoid giving me some stupid answer like you just did, as I don't plan on spending my whole time writing you some detailed messages about how what you said was wrong.

Chwoop

Social Credit
Not a single thing you listed actually worked fine on any relevant server
speed noslowdown and old ka worked fine for me on blocksmc. Timer and beanernet worked on every server i can think of and so did strafe.

VapeV4

TooEasy

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '23
speed noslowdown and old ka worked fine for me on blocksmc. Timer and beanernet worked on every server i can think of and so did strafe.
Nearly every client works fine on bmc if u want to cheat on that use vestige or smthin (literally any client works on there). Idk what servers your playing on dawg but any server with a anticheat and has more than 10 players can probably detect timer also beanernet was literally renamed idk what your on.

Chwoop

Social Credit
Nearly every client works fine on bmc if u want to cheat on that use vestige or smthin (literally any client works on there). Idk what servers your playing on dawg but any server with a anticheat and has more than 10 players can probably detect timer also beanernet was literally renamed idk what your on.
thats what i said abt beanernet ? i was reacting to you saying "Not a single thing you listed actually worked fine on any relevant server" when he talked abt modules that actually worked on any relevant servers (most of them are still there aswell). Blocksmc, even if it has a terrible anticheat and is overall dogshit is kind of a big server for cracked players so what you said is wrong, even if there are better clients to blatant cheat than vape (i mean no shit its a ghost client) all i said was that the msg u sent didn't make sense as they the modules he stated did indeed work on some relevant servers. Also timer bypasses any server just set it at 0 / 0.01 or 1.02 / 1.03 and it will bypass any server (It bypasses antigamingchair so "any server with a anticheat and has more than 10 players can probably detect timer" is wrong aswell. Hope this helped you understand what you did wrong

VapeV4

TooEasy

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '23
thats what i said abt beanernet ? i was reacting to you saying "Not a single thing you listed actually worked fine on any relevant server" when he talked abt modules that actually worked on any relevant servers (most of them are still there aswell). Blocksmc, even if it has a terrible anticheat and is overall dogshit is kind of a big server for cracked players so what you said is wrong, even if there are better clients to blatant cheat than vape (i mean no shit its a ghost client) all i said was that the msg u sent didn't make sense as they the modules he stated did indeed work on some relevant servers. Also timer bypasses any server just set it at 0 / 0.01 or 1.02 / 1.03 and it will bypass any server (It bypasses antigamingchair so "any server with a anticheat and has more than 10 players can probably detect timer" is wrong aswell. Hope this helped you understand what you did wrong
Whole lotta yap

VapeV4

NahJournzy

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '23
speed is still in the client, just use the search bar, same for noslowdown, killaura doesnt instaban me on hypixel but it definitly bans really fast (didn't get removed though so i don't see why you are mentioning it here), beaner net just got renamed and upgraded so no point mentioning it either, once again there never was a targerstrafe in vape what you are refering to is the module that was called strafe that is completely different than targetstrafe (but i already said this). Also about the ka the only thing that got changed are the modes but one of the modes got his own module (silentaura) and the one that got removed basically didn't bypass anything anyways and the blockhit that was changed from autoblock to legit blockhit. Timer on 0 doesn't ban and won't get you staff ban as it basically acts like the bug where you right click the top bar when out of fullscreen / acts like lag so they can't ban for it. Last thing about things like longjump and blatant scaffold they didn't bypass any servers anyways so no point keeping them in the client if they aren't getting updated (especially if you wanna stop hearing about thoses braindeads 9yo asking why they got banned after using longjump on hypixel on their main on the vape forums). Hope that helped and please read carefully my message to avoid giving me some stupid answer like you just did, as I don't plan on spending my whole time writing you some detailed messages about how what you said was wrong.
What’s the point of using timer on zero tho lol, didn’t know speed is still on vape so thanks for that actually, if killaura bans really quick then it’s basically the same as an instaban 💀, as I already said yes I’m used to the module target strafe and what I mean to say was strafe, Beaner net yes renamed to more advance FakeLag. And yes about the long jump but the thing is this entire thread was about what are the blatant features and why remove so I was just listing them.

Chwoop

Social Credit
What’s the point of using timer on zero tho lol, didn’t know speed is still on vape so thanks for that actually, if killaura bans really quick then it’s basically the same as an instaban 💀, as I already said yes I’m used to the module target strafe and what I mean to say was strafe, Beaner net yes renamed to more advance FakeLag. And yes about the long jump but the thing is this entire thread was about what are the blatant features and why remove so I was just listing them.
i know but legit all the features u listed were still in the client ...
also imagine you are a final and so is the last player in the game, and you knock each other off, if you use timer on 0 for like 5s you can guarantee that they will die before you (for example)

VapeV4

NahJournzy

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '23
i know but legit all the features u listed were still in the client ...
also imagine you are a final and so is the last player in the game, and you knock each other off, if you use timer on 0 for like 5s you can guarantee that they will die before you (for example)
Shit that’s actually good man thanks I do loads of knockback 1v1s and need that lol